Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Olympic tickets

Comments

• Options
    I was refreshing and they hadn't come up. Signed in and out and now they are gone. Bloody hell.
  • Options
    the good para tickets are first day back to school, doh!
  • Options
    gone now or that stupid message, must be the most infuriating ticket system ever, why not just not have them on there if there aren't any
  • Options
    also have developed a massive hatred for 'captcha'. They might as well use hieroglyphics.
  • Options
    I can never tell what any of those words are. Ryanair's are the worst they use random letters and not even real words that you can guess only knowing 50% of the letters. Argh. I think I would rather be in a queue in person all night than do this every day.
  • Options

also have developed a massive hatred for 'captcha'. They might as well use hieroglyphics.

Totally agree!!!
  • Options

bloodnut said:

ive only gone and got a ticket!

i'll be at the olympic park on tuesday, what a touch, the site does work, just luck of the draw and what a relief i dont have to search anymore cos it was doing my head right in!

Brilliant!! congrats
    cheers suzi... i picked them up from greenwich park yesterday and made a day of it there watching the games on the big screen with a few beers and a pub lunch!

keep going and good luck to ya...?
  • Options
    Think I'm gonig to officially give up on getting tickets now.. .but going to head up town and watch the triathalon for free tomorrow... chance of gold for GB again.
  • Options
    Someone i work with had last week off. Went down to Stratford on the off chance, got chatting to some people and ended up getting some free tickets to the Hockey...chaps had a load of Corporate tickets with them and not enough of them to use them all so werehanding them out....I am sure it was a one off but I am sure standing at the gate is more interesting than pressing F5 over and over again and you can always go shopping in Westfield if no luck!
  • Options

Someone i work with had last week off. Went down to Stratford on the off chance, got chatting to some people and ended up getting some free tickets to the Hockey...chaps had a load of Corporate tickets with them and not enough of them to use them all so werehanding them out....I am sure it was a one off but I am sure standing at the gate is more interesting than pressing F5 over and over again and you can always go shopping in Westfield if no luck!

at the weekend you couldn't. they'd shut it off to non-ticket holders! just to rub it in :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    been sitting on the website for an hour now, 5 requests for tickets, lets you sit on it for 10 mins before telling you there are none available - how f**king annoying it it!!! ARGH
  • Options
    i am having the same, will keep trying.
  • Options
    just had a 14 minute wait for 4 different days of tickets could have cost over 3k if all had come in. panic not. still nothing.
  • Options
    Just came in from a run home from work to see the tickets page lit up like a Christmas tree but nothing still!
  • Options
    Suzi, i have just brought 2 tickets for tomorrows evening session, was going to go with my mum. I called her and she cannot go, i was going to get a refund but then i thought of you. Would you be interested?
  • Options
    Any of you lucky buggers who have already been to the Olympic Stadium able to shed any light on my ticket location? Cant seem to find any proper info anywhere on stadium layout
    block-244
    row-46
    seat-169
  • Options

Any of you lucky buggers who have already been to the Olympic Stadium able to shed any light on my ticket location? Cant seem to find any proper info anywhere on stadium layout
    block-244
    row-46
    seat-169

What bridge does it say? C?

Taking a guess from where my seat was, I'd say you are towards the front of the upper tier at the opposite end of the Olympic flame. Would have been great for the pole-vault! To be honest I don't think there are any bad seats, and these seem pretty good, well done. What session?
  • Options
    poxy ticket website tells you there are tickets available then makes you wait 10 mins before telling you there's none
  • Options
    I was in 241 CWLC. You'll be pretty much on the 3rd bend I should think, 150/70m out from the finish line.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i just missed out on some for this week, darn it - tricky at work when peeps are needing your help.. :)
  • Options
    Missed out as well razil thought it was my lucky day... now why are the bloody things still showing there if there are none left!!
  • Options
    Sorry if I'm making a stupid suggestion but for applying for different bands of tickets, is it not possible to apply using several different tabs, or if that won't work different browsers.

Firefox for £50 tickets, IE for £100 tickets and Chrome for £150?
  • Options
    nope, because you're logged in. I guess using different log ins could help?
  • Options
    Thought it was probably a stupid suggestion but worth mentioning.

I guess you'd need a different payment method for each login though.

At this stage I guess anything is worth trying though.

Proper gutted for my mum, she had some tickets and has been unable to go.

• Options
    just seen some more on there dont fancy paying £725 a pop tho
  • Options
    I managed it!!!!!! I got 2 tickets to the womans semi final tomorrow night!!!! Sorry @suzisausage. I had been trying for 4 tickets for days with no luck. I had basically given up to be honest, went on it half hour ago on the off chance, typed in 2 tickets, expected the usual error message & they came up!! So excited but at the same time feel bad for Suzi as she probably deserves tickets more than I do. Keep trying Suzi, my persistance eventually paid off, hope it does for you too!!!
  • Options
    Wondering how much you had to shell out, Chrissy ...
  • Options
    edited August 2012

Wondering how much you had to shell out, Chrissy ...

£95 a ticket for the woman's GB hockey semi final. Worth every penny for a once in a lifetime opportunity in my opinion. Gonna go up early in the morning & spend the day in the Olympic Park to get my money's worth
  • Options
    Well done, mate ! Make sure you shout good & loud !