Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Game Vs Gills this Saturday (4th Aug.) - Many going??

Comments

• Options
    Really taken a disliking to the caravan dwellers in the last few years
  • Options
    JT said:

Who in their right mind would want to spend a day in Gillingham

Its like the green room for the Jeremy Kyle show

• Options
    JT said:

Who in their right mind would want to spend a day in Gillingham

People from Chatham !
  • Options
    I have to work near the ground if thats not bad enough ,crap club,crap makeshift open air golf stand to sit in for ur 15 quid!,crap food,crap parking everywhere restricted,crap area and crap anything else about gillingham ive not mentioned.
    And yeh see u there Saturday
    Looking forward to it!
  • Options
    And yeh i have to work with a few gills season ticket holders the wrong uns!
    Nearly convinced one to get a season ticket for us but got gills season ticket last week.
    You just cant help some people!!
  • Options
    in gillingham now as i write this, the olympics has really taken off here from the old couple drinking kestral super outside the 97p shop to the 14 year old mum with the triple buggy all head to toe in tracksuits and trainers! makes u proud to be britsh..
  • Options
    Off to Chatham later. Had my shots two years ago when I was visiting malaria infested swamp land in Botswana but I don't care, I am mad me !
  • Options
    Really want to go but just can't afford £15 plus the amount of alcohol that I would inevitably require to get through a day in that hole.
  • Options
    Its the arsehole of Kent and needs wiping.
  • Options
    so long as we run out comfortable winners with a hatful of goals and no injuries, and I get a seat next to Rachel on Soapy's coachful of leaflets (on the way down there, mind!), should be a good day out!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe I am getting old/sensible but the thought of spending money in gillingham for a pre season friendly seems ridiculous

If youve got a pass off the wife save your money and go to the local to get smashed dont give scally your hard earned
  • Options
    Me, obviously not being sound of mind, Barts!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    P'raps

Congratulations to Large Addick.
  • Options
    Think i might have overtime sat so no need to go! I wont be to upset but might have wander down to the gates to all u lot get mugged for 15 quid!
  • Options
    Watch the Chatham jibes

Before we go overboard on how shit the place is (and it is) lets remember a load of us regularly go to bigger dumps like rottenham, Carlisle, burnley, stoke just to mention a few! It's a good pre season beer up, out of London close to a lot of our support and it should be sunny. Just don't drive there!
  • Options
    Carter said:

Watch the Chatham jibes

Before we go overboard on how shit the place is (and it is) lets remember a load of us regularly go to bigger dumps like rottenham, Carlisle, burnley, stoke just to mention a few! It's a good pre season beer up, out of London close to a lot of our support and it should be sunny. Just don't drive there!

I genuinely don't think those mentioned are a bigger dump that Gillingham
  • Options
    Gillingham is not as much of a shithole as tottenham, no way

Like picking your favourite out of Stalin or hitler maybe
  • Options
    Was in Grays today, don't think there's much between the 2 to be honest.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:

Carter said:

Watch the Chatham jibes

Have you been to Burnley or Stoke?
  • Options

J BLOCK said:

Carter said:

Watch the Chatham jibes

I have, Gillingham's worse. Gillingham high st/town centre is one of the most deprived "down town" areas in the Western world. Truly awful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

J BLOCK said:

Carter said:

Watch the Chatham jibes

Yes both
  • Options
    Both worse than gillingham
  • Options
    Tickets are available on the day right?
  • Options
    Gillingham is like Henley on Thames compared to Luton .
  • Options

Gillingham is like Henley on Thames compared to Luton .

Ah yes, the quaint town that is Luton! Be on the computer all day if I was to construct a list of total dumps in our beloved country

• Options

You cannot beat a Kent derby game

Boring.

#GETALIFE?
  • Options
    Hate kent.
    Why are we even playing there?
    Absolute shit hole!
  • Options
    Considering the chairman hates us makes all these snide child like comments about us but he has no problem with us lining his pockets, Prick
  • Options
    Hey come back with our supporters Addicks !!!!

• Options
    Jarman said:

Hate kent.
    Why are we even playing there?
    Absolute shit hole!

We're a big draw to them. It's like London hosting The Olympics.