Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Game Vs Gills this Saturday (4th Aug.) - Many going??

13»

Comments

• Options
    Gillingham is not as bad as Rochdale, was astonished by how bad that place is last season.
  • Options
    Hey? Rochdale is a great place!
  • Options
    Bradford has to be the worst place I have ever been, wiped my feet on the way out, an absolute hole.
  • Options
    Bradford has to be the worst place I have ever been, wiped my feet on the way out, an absolute hole.
    I know you love Gillingham ;-)
  • Options

I know you love Gillingham ;-)

Yeah, I come over all teary eyed when there :-)

• Options
    Worse than dartford?
  • Options
    Worst away town I have visited might be Oldham.
  • Options
    It's a shithole but a day on the piss and chance to laugh at the locals.
  • Options
    I was born in gillingham

I think it's unfair to compare it with anywhere in the north, gillingham will always win
  • Options
    agree with the above comment. nothing can compare to gillingham.

i'll be going, though i understand why others wont. scally the spanner is a knob of a very high degree. £15 is taking the piss a bit, but i'm house sitting over in chatham over the weekend so its worth a venture down to have a few drinks and pity the home supporters.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    just thinking, not sure if this has already been discussed...

i wonder how many on here used to be gills fans before spotting the valley express going down your road, which you jumped on to go to a more desirable club. i reckon not many.
  • Options
    We will depending on what time we get out of the equestrian at Greenwich
  • Options
    Worst away town? Stoke, all day long.
  • Options
    Not sure if to go. Can't believe there's no student rates or anything. Just under 16 or adults. Guess I'm going in as an under 16 if I go

What's the worst they can do.....
  • Options

Not sure if to go. Can't believe there's no student rates or anything. Just under 16 or adults. Guess I'm going in as an under 16 if I go

Let you in !
  • Options

In exactly the same situation! 15 for a friendly in that stand is steep
  • Options
    @CAFCofficial: #cafc sold 374 tickets for Gillingham on Saturday when tickets sent back yesterday. Places on sale to cash only at turnstiles on day (MW)
  • Options

@CAFCofficial: #cafc sold 374 tickets for Gillingham on Saturday when tickets sent back yesterday. Places on sale to cash only at turnstiles on day (MW)

i'm going to be walking round gillingham with at least £15 in my pocket. sitting target.
  • Options
    Yep going.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Seeing as it's only through the tunnel I guess I can't pass up the opportunity. Irks me to pay £15 into that waste of skins pocket for a friendly at the KKK stadium.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    just put £50 on us to win @ evens. c'mon you reds. beer money for tonight please
  • Options
    1-0 down, 26 mins.
  • Options
    Horrible performance, some of the players don't look ready for the new season.