Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ALAN PARDEW

Comments

• Options

Current Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew is clearly in no mood to take advice from his predecessors. He has hit back at Neil Warnock after the former Eagles manager said he thought Charlie Austin would be a good fit at Selhurst Park.

"Neil Warnock was the manager here and he didn't do very well so I am not really interested in his opinion," said Pardew. "Charlie Austin is of no interest to us."

Current Crystal Palace boss Alan Pardew is clearly in no mood to take advice from his predecessors. He has hit back at Neil Warnock after the former Eagles manager said he thought Charlie Austin would be a good fit at Selhurst Park.

"Neil Warnock was the manager here and he didn't do very well so I am not really interested in his opinion," said Pardew. "Charlie Austin is of no interest to us."

Arrogant cnut.
  • Options
    The only comfort I can dredge from this whole sorry state of affairs is, at least all the cnuts are kept in one place!
  • Options
    Isn't about time he had a fight with an opposition manager or player on the touchline. That's usually one of the first indications that he's losing the plot.

He also knows that he has only ever had a short shelf life because, eventually, the players get fed up with hearing him spout the same rubbish day in day out. And he does want that big money job whether it is in one of the top PL positions, England or abroad. Palace supporters would be kidding themselves otherwise.
  • Options
    Eurgh.
  • Options
    Impact manager, we were right about him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Helmet.
  • Options
    Anybody know how his team is getting on this afternoon?
  • Options
    Still bitching about Carragher and that penalty in their programme according to Talksport. Sorry Pards, what goes round comes round you turd.
  • Options

Still bitching about Carragher and that penalty in their programme according to Talksport. Sorry Pards, what goes round comes round you turd.

I'd be keeping very quiet if I were him after the penalty they won at Reading.
  • Options

Johnson, Zaha.......
  • Options
    Scott Dan literally pulls the shirt of a Leicester player in the box, no penalty. Scummy, jammy club, they really need to shut up about penalities
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sadly, probably slightly too late to take them down this season, unless there are some remarkable results from the teams below them.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:

Sadly, probably slightly too late to take them down this season, unless there are some remarkable results from the teams below them.

I seriously think they could get drawn in. The FA cup semi final will be on their minds - could be a massive hinderence for them. Shame.
  • Options
    They need 4 points for 8 games, which is a lucky win plus a draw. But their current form is 8 defeats and 2 draws in their last 10. They keep that form up for the next 8 games then they will go down, but they will fluke a win at some stage and that'll be enough.
  • Options
    Incredible League run only masked by the fact that they have reached the Cup semis.

This is their run since Boxing Day:

P 13 W 0 D 4 L 9 F 9 A 24

I do hope Palace make the mistake of not withdrawing that new contract he says he isn't going to sign 'til they are safe.
  • Options
    "Hopefully we still have 11 games left..." if i had my way I would give you a few more games to lose so the bottom teams can drag you into the shit you vile excuse for a human.
  • Options

They need 4 points for 8 games, which is a lucky win plus a draw. But their current form is 8 defeats and 2 draws in their last 10. They keep that form up for the next 8 games then they will go down, but they will fluke a win at some stage and that'll be enough.

Let's hope so, I always like to see palace doing well.
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    If Sunderland win they're five points above the relegation zone, if Newcastle win it's six having played one more. With them offering the worst form of the lot. I think it's feasible. If Bolassie picks up a knock then I'd switch from hope to full-on belief. I don't think he's that good, but they do. If they don't win in the next two games, they might even drop into the zone! Oh the delight!
  • Options
    Big Sam and Rafa with their experience wouldn't surprise me if they closed the gap.
  • Options
    Their next home game is Norwich. Win that and they'll be ok, lose it and they're sucked into trouble.