Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

ALAN PARDEW

Comments

• Options
    Down to 16th now, a very small crumb of comfort
  • Options
    Total wanker. Nuff said.
  • Options
    You look at the final fixtures and you have to admit that Palace are in serious trouble... they're at home against Norwich in two games and then have to travel to Arsenal and Man Utd the following weeks.

Norwich on the other hand their next three games are against Newcastle / Palace / Sunderland (Only the Palace game is away).

Newcastle on the other, if they win tomorrow they also still have to play Palace and still have a good trip to Aston Villa... Sunderland dont seem to have any easy fixtures left
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    Newcastle have to play the other 5 in the bottom 6 and looked better with Holloard, Sunderland have some weaker teams left too. Norwich must beat Palace because their run in is not easy. Palace next 4 games are away to West Ham, Arsenal and Man Utd and home to Norwich...lost those 4 and it would be interesting.

I can still see Palace surviving because of the utter pathetic ness of Sunderland and Norwich.
  • Options

Their next home game is Norwich. Win that and they'll be ok, lose it and they're sucked into trouble.

Has he been sucked into trouble before?
  • Options
    Big nosed sucky balled wanker!!!!!
  • Options
    Trouble is if Pardew succeeds in getting Palarse relegated, Pinocchio and The Rat may see him as the ideal replacement for Riga, as he would be ideally qualified to get us down into League 2 next season, and the Conference the season after.
  • Options

I get the feeling, he is not on any guest list of yours
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:

I get the feeling, he is not on any guest list of yours
    1st on my list at a "bring Alan Pardew to a guillotine party"
  • Options
    Pardew and Pinocchio deserve each other
  • Options
    Norwich and Newcastle at home are their saving grace.

If they don't win either of these games they are in serious trouble.
  • Options
    I think we all know they will survive, they are just teasing us by getting close before they spawn that lucky win.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Pardochio....imagine the kids
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

LenGlover said:

Pardochio....imagine the kids
    Little Parduchio's. Eurgh.......
  • Options
    Pardew's evidence described as "vague and unconvincing" by the judge in the Jonas Gutierrez vs. Newcastle tribunal. Apparently Pardew didn't contact the player once during his cancer battle, and didn't congratulate him on his recovery. Which seems like a bizarre way to treat anyone, let alone a player!
  • Options
    The Pardew Slide - When a problem starts and can't be fixed and then you get that feeling of something cold and wet going down your leg.
  • Options
    edited April 2016

aliwibble said:

Sadly, probably slightly too late to take them down this season, unless there are some remarkable results from the teams below them.

I seriously think they could get drawn in. The FA cup semi final will be on their minds - could be a massive hinderence for them. Shame.
    Sadly I think it's a bridge too far this season. Hopefull

Article on The Guardian website about 'The Pardew Slide' (not a dance move):

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/mar/31/crystal-palace-alan-pardew-premier-league?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Fiver+2016&utm_term=164653&subid=11163694&CMP=EMCFTBEML853

Loved this comment after:

Last year I lived in a house share in Bromley with a couple of local lads.
    They were the biggest stoners I've ever met - morning, noon and night they were smoking weed. No jobs, no girlfriends, no social life, just weed. They were also conspiracy theorists, it was pretty much their only topic of conversation and they seemingly believed every crackpot theory going. They never left the flat and would have more of their local stoner conspiracy friends come round every single night, playing shitty music loudly and enthusiastically discussing how they're going to bring down the new world order.
    They didn't like me very much. Despite my education, despite the jobs I have had, despite the travelling I have done and the fact that I have lived all around the world, they just saw me as a thick scouser. Made my life miserable whilst I was there.
    Anyway, apart from the weed and all the tales of the Illuminati there was one other thing they loved. Crystal Palace FC.
    I hope they get relegated.

The general delusional, petty snobbery of Surrey folks summed up well in two lines there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've just remembered what KM's corporate gobledeygook management style which always avoids taking responsibility for anything reminded me of.
  • Options
    Whatever happened to @MCS ?
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Pardew's evidence described as "vague and unconvincing" by the judge in the Jonas Gutierrez vs. Newcastle tribunal. Apparently Pardew didn't contact the player once during his cancer battle, and didn't congratulate him on his recovery. Which seems like a bizarre way to treat anyone, let alone a player!

That's our Al. What a c#%t.
  • Options
    *grin* Came here to post this very thing TelMc32. It's basically legalese for Bullshit Merchant, isn't it?
  • Options
    Anyone seen the front of the sun this morning?

That's right, two free tickets to Alton Towers. -)
  • Options

Anyone seen the front of the sun this morning?

That's right, two free tickets to Alton Towers. -)

Thought the same
  • Options
    5 wins from their last 31 PL matches, no clean sheet since April and spent more than £50m in the summer.

Next England manager? You're 'aving a larf!!!!
  • Options
    Shame Hull and Sunderland look likely to go down so they only need to be better than one other.