Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Van Persie

13»

Comments

• Options
    A player who dictates tempo, stretches the play but then slips it to a winger, for example, who sets up a goal, wouldn't get an assist.

Stats don't tell you everything
  • Options
    RVP won't stay fit all season, and will end up with 12 prem goals.
  • Options
    Completed his move.

Superb signing. 24m does sound a lot but at the end of the day if his goals win them the league then its a bargain.
  • Options

Completed his move.

Superb signing. 24m does sound a lot but at the end of the day if his goals win them the league then its a bargain.

Agree, I think he will bang in the goals United need to win the league. Hopefully he sinks a few past the Gooners and kisses the badgein the process!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Just interviewing Manchester fans supposedly outside old Trafford regarding RVP -
    All sounded like good old cockneys --- Merson looks ready to cry on SKy
  • Options
    jdsd42 said:

Just interviewing Manchester fans supposedly outside old Trafford regarding RVP -
    All sounded like good old cockneys --- Merson looks ready to cry on SKy

I'm not surprised he probably got lost on his way to the Have I Got News For You studios
  • Options

From WSC:

A small portion of despair and enlightenment delivered to your inbox every Friday
    17 August 2012 ~

Arsenal fans are getting upset about the Robin van Persie sale to Manchester United. But before they start burning shirts and marching in protest they should consider the upside. Celebrity Gooner Piers Morgan had threatened to "throw myself off Santa Monica pier in lead weights" if the transfer went ahead. So the world seems a happier place already.

---