Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann Kermorgant

Big game for him v Leicester , how do you think he'll do?

Comments

• Options
    I've been told he is well up for it. Even before the Birmingham game he couldn't wait for it. Wackin some money on him scoring.
  • Options
    Hopefully he will prove a point and play his best.
  • Options
    Hopefully they'll be concentrating on Yann so much, they won't notice BWP sneak in and grab a hat-trick. :-)
  • Options
    He'll get the perfect quadruple. Right foot, left foot, header and johnson.

FACT.
  • Options
    EastStand said:

He'll get the perfect quadruple. Right foot, left foot, header and johnson.

FACT.

Hahaha
  • Options
    I just hope he uses his motivation in the right way and doesn't get sent off. Can see them lot being our to wind him up too.
  • Options
    He needs calming by the coaches - it is just another game. We don't want him overtrying and getting sent off!
  • Options
    Mind you, if we get a free kick - don't you just know where it will be heading lol
  • Options
    We shouldn't expect too much from him. Unity and fellowship are our strength at the moment. Morro will probably sneak in with the equaliser.

I do expect a good smattering of berets and onions though
  • Options
    If we are 2-0 up with a minute to go and get a penalty in front of the Jimmy Seed, could he take it please
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hopefully if he gets a chance he'll bury it this time. His miss at the weekend was shocking
  • Options

Hopefully if he gets a chance he'll bury it this time. His miss at the weekend was shocking

Wouldn't say it was as clear cut as some are making out. It did land at an awkward spot and it took him by surprise that BWP failed to make contact with the header.
  • Options
    One way or another, I suspect we will all be talking about Yann tomorrow. Expect them to try and wind him up.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Yann the Man will obviously feel that he has something to prove, but I dont get the impression he will be belting around like a headless chicken. I think he will keep it together, but echo above, just for him I would love it if he scored against And Leicester.
  • Options
    Wonder what's the odds are for Yann to get sent off, or better still Yan to score first and then get sent off?
  • Options
    I would absolutely love it if Yann scored the winning goal tonight!
  • Options
    His wikipedia article describes his goal on the last game of the season as worldy lol
  • Options
    did he look fully match-fit on Saturday?
  • Options
    I want no shenanigans from Yann just a professional performance.
  • Options

One way or another, I suspect we will all be talking about Yann tomorrow. Expect them to try and wind him up.

Have you ever seen anyone better at winding the opposition up than Yann? I reckon one of them would try to get Yann sent off and end up strangling him in front of the ref
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Agreed.

I do have a fear that this time he will be the one to get wound up in his desperation to do well, and do something silly. I hope this fear is unfounded.

• Options
    I suspect both teams will play it straight tonight - the managers are good mates.
  • Options
    He will either score the winning goal or get himself sent off, small bonus if the second happens he will probably manage to take one of there's with him by making them react.
  • Options
    He may do both!
  • Options
    We need to get right behind him tonight. He'll be getting grief and he'll have unfinished business. He will want to score but most importantly he will want us to win.

I'm interested to see Konchesky getting roasted by Greeny, whipping in one of his specials and a flying, diving Kermorgant heading past the hapless keeper.

IF this happens this will be better than Iwelumo at Southampton / Bristol City (trust me I went mental at Ashton Gate)
  • Options
    Doubt Green will start though - I have a strange feeling Cort is going to get another from a corner.
  • Options
    edited August 2012
  • Options
    I love him.

Go get 'em, Cantona, and put that penalty miss to bed.
  • Options
    If Green's involved we're back to the slow midfield that looked unbalanced in a lower division. Would rather see what Cook can do on the right.
  • Options
    I have never wanted a Charlton player to score so much as I do tonight. Come on Yann the man shove that fucking youtube song up those Leicester fans arse (even though it is admittedly quite funny)