Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann Kermorgant

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2012

He's Yanntastic as far as I'm concerned. I have yet to see him put in a less than a 100% performance.

I accept that his Gallic ways may need handling correctly, just like the devine Eric. In SCP we have a manager who clearly knows about man management and he has found a way of getting the best out of him.

Given his problems at Leicester, tonight will have given him great satisfaction.

I'd like to give a cheer for the French football academy - they seem to turn out player after to player with superb technical quality. I hope our new FA academy has studied their methods.

Bing they'll have plenty of chances next season when he's pulling on the famous Charlton shirt on Match Of The Day , and people will be saying he should have been playing in the Premiership years ago...
  • Options
    Yes, I think that could happen. He may need surgical intervention to remove the smile he must have gained after that match.
  • Options
    Loved the tapping of the CAFC badge on his shirt tonight. Makes me love him that little bit more.