Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Llera

Comments

• Options

Still bet you wish you kept Morrison though... Thanks for him btw ;-)

Not really, and I don't mean to sound funny by saying that, he was absolutely dire for us but if he's turned it around then fair play.

So much like llera except we don't (I'm guessing, can't say I've checked) bother going on Wednesday forums to gloat about his new found form...
  • Options

Still bet you wish you kept Morrison though... Thanks for him btw ;-)

Not really, and I don't mean to sound funny by saying that, he was absolutely dire for us but if he's turned it around then fair play.

So much like llera except we don't (I'm guessing, can't say I've checked) bother going on Wednesday forums to gloat about his new found form...
    Hardly understood that but I got the gist of it, and not gloating, it's a forum?
  • Options
    Barcelona B
  • Options
    Rhodri from barca B pig. Barca B
  • Options
    Rodri....that scored on his debut you mean ORH? tell you what he looked a class act.
  • Options
    Yeah, that Welsh fella.
  • Options
    Big Mig had a decent football brain and 70% of the time was composed. The down side is the remaining 30% when he loses composure and has a bad ten minutes. In that time he can do a lot of damage. Not near Championship quality and I will remind Operationpig later in the season when he's been found out.
  • Options

Rodri....that scored on his debut you mean ORH? tell you what he looked a class act.

Keeper should have done better

Why do you come here and tell us all this Wednesday shite? If anybody genuinely cared surely they'd just go to your forum?
  • Options
    He's alright. Enough people respond to him and it's the Internet, you do have the right to ignore it!
  • Options
    People should just ignore him he is either a teenager or a person with no life outside of his computer(only explanation for joining and staying around on another teams forum)

Pity him really.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Big Mig =
  • Options
    Great left hook. Terrible if given time to think about making a decision.

Not a good centre half though in my book. Respect for the new years day equaliser
  • Options
    Like the way how the opening post is about llera playing well and the thread has been put under rumours. Sadly I can't see this rumour being true :D
  • Options

He's alright. Enough people respond to him and it's the Internet, you do have the right to ignore it!

Exactly, why shouldn't we have a discussion with opposition fans? - if you don't want to there are lots of other threads.

• Options
    edited August 2012
    You'll all regret it when we play wednesday away and OP offers to buy all Lifers a beer! (The ones that don't abuse him!)
  • Options
    I wasn't a fan of Mig but good luck to him and his silly hat! Except when he plays us this season.
  • Options
    The longer he goes without a fuck up the bigger it will be WHEN it comes.

Liability waiting to happen, but good luck to him,
  • Options
    went to see him a couple of times when he was at brentford, was still awful for them. Seems to me he's found his club. Good luck to him
  • Options

I wouldn't say he was poor- just his lack of pace was too big an issue and unfortunately - it is something he will always have.

Had a very sweet left foot long ball though.....could plant it on a sixpence.

Christ yeh. The times he nearly knocked me senseless when attempting a simple clearance ;-)

• Options
    Another two goals conceded, I suppose Llera has been a rock though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lol was just about to revive this thread,after hearing about the woeful defending from wendies.
  • Options
    he just scored!!
  • Options
    still can't defend!!!
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    haha he was pony for us but you cant give him too much stick for being decent somewhere else
  • Options
    He bundled it over the line apparently..meaning he tried to control it.
  • Options
    He's havin a fuckin laugh
  • Options
    Give that man a knighthood for services to football
    Good work Llera you couldn't have saved em for a more worthy time
  • Options
    Cheers big mig for making my £50 Charlton finish above Millwall a tad healthier
  • Options
    Ahem.....He just gets better and better.....