Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Llera

Comments

• Options
    He can definately score a goal... done us a right favour today ..
  • Options

Ahem.....He just gets better and better.....

Just like Morrison.

• Options
    Solid defensive display from Wednesday again
  • Options
    Millwall had two shots and got two goals, well worked goals although Reda and Beevers defending could of been better.

Llera just seems to be in the right place all the time, and pops up with goals too.
  • Options
    You should have seen him last time he played Millwall ... If anyone in Sheffield had seen that game you certainly wouldn't have signed him...

Today though he's done everyone a favour ...
  • Options
    JT said:

Solid defensive display from Wednesday again

3 points is 3 points. Doesn't matter how they come.
  • Options
    He certainly played better today than the last time he played against the Spanners ,as it was that display plus the nightmare at Colchester where he got the bad reputation from .

Ultimately I do not think defensively he will thrive in the CCC mainly because of pace but he was effective at set plays both as a left footed provider and as a big man in the box.
  • Options
    Holloway, Megson and Jones rated him. Ok he has weaknesses, but in a side who bother to compete in midfield agressively he is top league one ability. I really despair at people who are demeaning towards a player who tried hard. Maybe he's not up to playing in balanced team or the top level. Good luck to him, for his level of commitment.
  • Options
    There are players of similar ability playing in the Prem. He suffered from playing in a poor side with no defensive strategy and not having a run of games. Pony players don't score his goals. Our poor years weren't down to the players but clueless management.
  • Options

There are players of similar ability playing in the Prem.

Do you do the Comedy Store ?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2012
  • Options
    lol Nice tv mate, but that was yesteryear!!
  • Options
    Morning Peppa. Fair play to Hat Man/50p head for scoring against them scum bags, but sooner rather than later his true colours will show through.
  • Options
    My 2 cents.
    You know how we always say how great Morrison is (and he is) and the Wendies say he is crap because they are trying to make themselves feel better about the fact they probably made a mistake getting rid of him...?

Well you probably see what I am trying to say.. CBs scoring 6 goals in 19 games since he transferred is pretty respectable in my opinion.

I also thought towards the end of his time at Charlton he was really getting into his stride.

But of course, he doesn't wear a charlton shirt anymore so he is just crap and a waste of space.

Maybe a post for "delusional fans"?
  • Options
    Llera has played exceptionally well for The Wendies and his goals have been extremely valuable. No one in their right mind can deny that. So I say well done & congrats to big Mig you have done much better than I expected.

However, when he's up against fast moving forwards he will still get found out & I wouldn't swap him for any of our 3 1st choice centre backs.
  • Options
    He did a perfect job on Jordon Rhodes at Huddersfield last season and scored, that effectively ended Hudders automatic dream, he was up against some pacy players at Derby (Jamie Ward) Birmingham (Burke) and Millwall made a good account of themselves, but every player has a bad spell, if he does we have replacements lined up, Joe Mattock hasn't even started yet.
  • Options
    he's the massives Luiz. Most people think he's useless and a bambi on ice but his own fans love him and he scores lots of goals for a centre half.
  • Options
    I see he's gone for the Dangerous Brian look again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I liked Llera. He was a top guy whenever I spoke to him. Very honest and open.

He always had a clanger in him, but seems to have really found his feet at Hillsbrough.
  • Options
    cafc_joe said:

I liked Llera. He was a top guy whenever I spoke to him. Very honest and open.

He always had a clanger in him, but seems to have really found his feet at Hillsbrough.

If he'd found his feet at Charlton before he left, we'd probably have kept him. Perhaps he had but it was the clown shoes ?
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Llera gave his all for us on the field and was a decent bloke too, taking the time and trouble to speak to one of my daughters.

We've had better for sure but we've had worse too.

I wish him well at Sheffield Wednesday for 44 of this seasons matches. He will hopefully save any clangers for when we play them!
  • Options
    Agreed.
  • Options
    Got to give it to him, he's doing well at the moment. Although, i never felt comfortable with him playing and have never been a fan of his. He can hit a decent cross field ball and pops up with a few goals but his performance at the Den was just embarrassing and proved that when he has a shocker, it really is catastrophic and humiliating. Wouldn't swap him for any of our centre backs and am patiently waiting for him to do another 'Millwall' performance, hopefully against us of course.
  • Options
    Cue he's marked Rodellaga out the game.
  • Options
    I liked Llera don't get the stick he gets on here. Had a few shockers but also had some very good ones, won't forget his last minute winner with 9 men vs Swindon, and then bringing down Austin in the play off game knowing he would miss a potential trip to Wembley.

• Options
    I love this guy.
  • Options
    The longer he goes without one, the bigger the fuck up when it comes.
  • Options
    You've been saying that for ages pal, it's as if you're waiting for it to happen? but he's been playing well and although we have chopped and changed all season which hasn't helped us both Llera and Gardner seem like they are forming a decent partnership.

Semedo mom today too.

Chins up lads.