Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Ath v Derby Co/18 September 2012/Preview, views, news and line ups

Comments

• Options
    Whatever team Powell goes with he must play players in their strongest position. That means Solly RB and Evina LB.

Id give JJ a breather and play two of Pritchard/Stephens/Hollands with Green and Kerkar/Cook out wide.

Front two of Kerm/BWP with Fuller to come off the bench.

Fancy we will nick a point.
  • Options

Whatever team Powell goes with he must play players in their strongest position. That means Solly RB and Evina LB.

Id give JJ a breather and play two of Pritchard/Stephens/Hollands with Green and Kerkar/Cook out wide.

This 100%
  • Options

My team for Derby

Button
    Solly
    Morrison
    Cort
    Edina

Green
    Hollands
    Stephens
    Jackson

Fuller
    Hamer

Lol good line up
  • Options
    I just hope we win!
    I also hope that Powell drops JJ to the bench, for me Powells selection will be an indication of how much he values the squad! Wiggins aside, I will be pissed off if he does not change it. Evina in for Wiggo, Solly at right back, Green and or Cook in, Pritch on the bench.
    BWP and Fuller up top, and I know this may be controversial Yann on the Bench, for 2 reasons, I felt we were better on Friday when Fuller came on, and with Yann on the bench we will have to play to feet instead of hoofing it up to him.
  • Options

My team:

Hamer

Solly
    Cort
    Morro
    Evina

Green/Wagstaff
    Hollands
    Stephens
    Kerkar/Cook

BWP
    Fuller

I'd suit my bench so we could move to a 4-5-1 easily.

Good shout. This would be my selection.

Hamer

Solly
    Cort
    Morro
    Evina

Green
    Hollands
    Stephens
    Cook

BWP
    Fuller
  • Options
    Cant do listening to charlton on the radio.always feels painful.think itll be likely ill be watching real madrid man city whilst keeping a close eye on reds updates.coyr!
  • Options
    Hamer

Solly
    Cort
    Morrison
    Evina

Wilson
    Stephens
    Hollands
    Pritchard
    Jackson

Kermorgant

Button
    Devite (?spelling)
    Green
    Kirkar
    BWP
    Fuller
    Haynes (if fit) Cook if not

Beef up the midfield but have the personnel there to go 4-4-2 or 4-4-3 if needed.
  • Options
    4-4-2 with BWP & Fuller gets my shout, Evina and no Wilson. JJ a well earned rest as is looking very tired/rusty, an ideal sub if we're winning and need to see the game away.

A tight 1-0 loss gets my vote :-( Praying not so though!!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    My team would be

Hamer

Evina
    Cort
    Morro
    Solly

Kerkar
    Stephens
    Hollands
    Green

Yann
    Bwp
  • Options

totally agree with this, cannot have a right footed player at LB

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    is fuller fit enough to start and last 60/70 minutes yet?
  • Options
    If jackson and pritchard both play out wide we will lose 2-0, if the don't play then I can see a 1-1 draw
  • Options
    1 - 1
  • Options
    My team would be

Hamer

Evina
    Morro
    Cort
    Solly

Green
    Hollands
    Stephens
    Jackson
    Kerkar

Fuller
  • Options
    1-1, maybe sneak a win 2-1

My team would be:

________Hamer_________

Solly_Cort__Morrison_Evina

_______Pritchard__________

Green_Stephens_Jacko
    _______Kermo_________
    ________BWP__________

• Options
    id like to see Kerkar given a go. Jackson is struggling a bit, and maybe a game on the bench wouldn't be a bad thing
  • Options

id like to see Kerkar given a go. Jackson is struggling a bit, and maybe a game on the bench wouldn't be a bad thing

We did put him on the bench and started Cook for one game, that didnt work. Although Kerkar maybe a better option, i dont think we should just put him in he needs more time on the pitch to gain some fitness and get use to the league etc.

I would continue with JJ for now and if he doesnt improve then drop him
  • Options
    I doubt Powell will drop his captain after just 5 games, so Jackson at left back. Fuller not ready for 60/90m so still on the subs bench. Green might be in if Fuller was, but not otherwise. Kerkar in on the left wing
  • Options
    other then the obvious change (LB with wiggins out) i expect to see another 3or4 changes to the lineup. i have seen enuf of pritch at RM and enuf of jackson at lm. Lets try a 433 (jacko/stephens/hollands midfield trio or a 442 with true wingers (green/kerkar/haynes/even wilson at RM) ....

im truly nervous for this fixture as 3 points at this stage could help shift momentum upwards... COYR

charlton 3- derby 2 (bwp 2, fuller 1)
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Doubt we will get anything more than 60-70 mins from Ricky yet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Any idea on the identities of the rumoured triallists, Henry?

Reo-Coker is one but don't tell anyone I told you

: - )

• Options
    We need to arrest the slide and I think we will. 1-1.
  • Options
    2-0 Derby
  • Options
    derby will come at us from kick off, weather the storm and we have a chance of 3 points, concede early and it could be grim.. sadly im going for the latter. 3 - 0 tyson coutts and keogh for them a long journey home on the coach for us..
  • Options
    Park the bus and maybe be a bit expansive in the last ten minutes.
  • Options
    Derby County 1 Charlton Athletic 4
  • Options

Derby County 1 Charlton Athletic 4

Will the ball burst?
  • Options
    4-1 Derby. Peterborough will still be below us though.

Think things will pick up in October!!!!!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Last visit to Derby, was also a CLIT event with ginger beards and hawian shirts being the order of the day, 30k plus in attendance.. shite game wicked day out.

25th April 2009
    Derby 1 (Hulse 70) Charlton 0 (CLIT)

Derby
    S Bywater, P Connolly, M Albrechtsen, L Nyatanga, J Stewart, L Varney (S Pearson, 69), R Savage (J Eustace, 79), B Bannan (M Sterjovski, 88), G Teale, K Commons , R Hulse
    Subs not used: R Carroll, E Villa

Charlton
    R Elliot, D Butterfield, D Ward (S Wagstaff, 82), M Hudson, K Youga, L Sam, T Racon, Z Zhi (T Kandol, 72), N Bailey , J Shelvey, D Burton
    Subs not used: C Solly, M Spring, D Randolph

Referee: F Graham Attendance: 31541 Stadium: Pride Park