Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Manager 13 for £19:99

edited September 2012 in Not Sports Related
For those that are interested, Will be £40 when it is released. Special offer for £30, plus enter the promotion code and receive it for under £20.

Done mine today..............

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/315446-35-off-FM13-pre-order-extended-offer-)

Comments

• Options
    Can't believe people still buy it, torrent it the day after it comes out ;-) FREE!
  • Options

Can't believe people still buy it, torrent it the day after it comes out ;-) FREE!

its getting harder and harder to get it torrented, plus I like to get the updates and by torrenting it you lose that. Didn't see any torrents for the january patch. Will be getting this now tangoflash, thanks!
  • Options
    Keep doin that and they won't bring anymore out. Just buy it!
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    cheers tango I'll do that now
  • Options
    I love football manager games, so happy to pay the price for it and would never download it. 1 less season needed to get us up to the premier league now
  • Options
    I can't believe with the amount of work and effort that goes into Football Manager people would Torrent it. I still play the game up until I get the new one so you get more than you pay for
  • Options
    Think it's impossible to download a copy these days, as you need a code to play it through steam.

I've been guilty in the past of downloading the odd game, but I know with footy manager I will get more than my moneys worth so always happy to buy it...................
  • Options
    Never heard of torrent , i'm guessing its a free way of getting a game?
  • Options
    Refuse to play anything other than Champ Man 01/02
  • Options
    JT said:

Kim Kallstrom and Cherno Samba must buys!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Arsenal have signed Martin Palermo
  • Options

yeah, but totally useless as far as this games concerned. All very well downloading it but you have to play it through the steam network, and for that you need a code.

Regarding torrents:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent_(protocol)
  • Options
    haha Martin Palermo! Legend.

• Options
    His goalscoring record was always outrageous.
  • Options
    F (R,L,C)

Stefan Selakovic was class.
  • Options

yeah, but totally useless as far as this games concerned. All very well downloading it but you have to play it through the steam network, and for that you need a code.

Regarding torrents:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BitTorrent_(protocol)

The people who put these torrents up have found ways to get around the steam thing,I am currently in the year 2022 on FM 2012 and I downloaded it for free,with the latest patch.
  • Options
    And sports interactive deserve to have this game stolen from them after what happened with FMLive,Thousands of people,me included dedicated so much time and money to that game for them to absolutely ruin it and subsequently close it down along with everyones team,and no customer got any sort of recompense,after that I vowed never to pay sports interactive for any of there products ever again,and before then I had bought every single FM from 2007.
  • Options
    Pay every other year

Tend to have really long careers so no point getting the game inbetween
  • Options
    I've just bought it from this link. Thanks for the heads up tango!
  • Options
    In the run up to the release SI Games are doing a number of vlogs, link for anyone interested http://www.youtube.com/user/sigamesofficial?feature=watch
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just so everyone knows this is for the download version not the disk.
  • Options
    Anyone that preordered it should be able to download the beta version from today.
    When the full version comes out in 2 weeks you can transfer your saved game over.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I think 2013 will be my last, it's getting out of hand keep paying for it year in year out, I only play a few seasons then leave it.
  • Options
    Still think its good value though when compared to some games that you can complete in a couple of days.
  • Options

JT said:

Kim Kallstrom and Cherno Samba must buys!
    The best one! Moses Ashikodi the best one
  • Options
    I am upset with FM. On my FM12 i had Charlton up to the prem from League one within 4 years. I was in 2015 and i had us into the Champions League, i had a player (Dominique Malonga) who had played 40 games and was at 44 goals. I had spent 8 million on a brazilian attacking mid. Id created a team that were beating the likes of Chelsea and Utd, who were paying their players 100k+ p/w. Highest wage i had was 36k p/w.

Then the electric cut out in my house mid game and the saved game file corrupted and now i cant play that save any more. All that work i had put in : (
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

I am upset with FM. On my FM12 i had Charlton up to the prem from League one within 4 years. I was in 2015 and i had us into the Champions League, i had a player (Dominique Malonga) who had played 40 games and was at 44 goals. I had spent 8 million on a brazilian attacking mid. Id created a team that were beating the likes of Chelsea and Utd, who were paying their players 100k+ p/w. Highest wage i had was 36k p/w.

Then the electric cut out in my house mid game and the saved game file corrupted and now i cant play that save any more. All that work i had put in : (

and that's why you always have a back up save. I auto save every month, so if the worst happens, I only lose 4 weeks max.

Also might be a good idea to pay your bills on time in future. ;-)
  • Options
    My auto saves all seem to be from around 20 matches prior to where I was when it cut out :(

I have a tumble dryer that if you don't change the filter after each run it trips the electrics. So frustrating
  • Options
    I'm going to wait it out
  • Options
    anyone played it yet? any good?