Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Manager 13 for £19:99

Comments

• Options
    Cheers Scoham and will do Gaz.
  • Options

Does no one start in the lower leagues and earn it ;)

Well, on FM12, I'm manager of Fleet Leisure (who you ask?). Started in the Kent Counties league (level 11) and am currently in the Isthmian Prem (Level 7). The aim is to see how high i can get them.

This however is not a feature of the game, but a patch that's been created by some smart arse.............
  • Options
    edited November 2012

Does no one start in the lower leagues and earn it ;)

Well, on FM12, I'm manager of Fleet Leisure (who you ask?). Started in the Kent Counties league (level 11) and am currently in the Isthmian Prem (Level 7). The aim is to see how high i can get them.

This however is not a feature of the game, but a patch that's been created by some smart arse.............
    Where's the patch from? Has anyone played online?
  • Options
    On a good run at the moment !
  • Options
    Nice one Ad , maybe CP should be seeking your advice! :-0
  • Options

Nice one Ad , maybe CP should be seeking your advice! :-0

I'm here all week ;)
  • Options
    Gazcafc81 said:

Was hoping fuller would be really good on it, looks like it will be free transfers again then.

It might just be my save, let us know how Fuller does for you.
    Fuller doing alright for me so far but only just started season (5 games), scored a couple. Also did ok in pre season
  • Options
    woow i'm steaming this season !!
    I Know ive only just posted a photo
    but i can't help but keep winning !
    Can't believe how well i'm doing
  • Options

• Options

What formation/starting XI are you using Ad?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Red_Raver said:

What formation/starting XI are you using Ad?
    Im using a 4-4-2 very rigid- starting strategy control- then i change how game is panning out

hamer
    evina cort morrison solly
    kerkar stephens hollands wagstaff
    haynes kermorgant

danny haynes value has gone up to 2 mill on my game not sure wether to sell him or not ?
  • Options
    Not playing Wiggins or Jackson?
  • Options
    Red_Raver said:

Not playing Wiggins or Jackson?

wiggins is out for 6 months
    and jackson's on the bench !
  • Options
    Fair enough. I just cant keep a clean sheet to save my life. Having to score 3 or 4 to win a game, very frustrating. Dervite has been my best defender so far.
  • Options
    How much kerchinger do you guys get to spend on transfers?
  • Options

400k and 6k extra on wages
  • Options
    The wages is the tough bit, just signed Mauro Formica on loan and had to be delayed a few times before players were sold or loaned. And that's only for 50% of his wages!
  • Options

Sack the board! :-0
  • Options

I know its disgusting !!!
    just lost 5-4 to barnsley to end my 12 match unbeaten run, now the charlton faithful are asking for my head !
  • Options
    Ended up finishing 10th in my first season after 5 wins in the last 7 games, only six points off the play-offs. Hoping for a strong second season, confident of a good one.

Fuller didn't score a goal all season although from January onwards, he didn't get much of a look in because of his poor record.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I know its disgusting !!!
    just lost 5-4 to barnsley to end my 12 match unbeaten run, now the charlton faithful are asking for my head !
    Sounds familiar lol Do you guys rate the new FM?
  • Options
    Yeaaah , but its like any fm once your in it, it's hard to get out , no doubt at work i'll be thinking through my formation for the next game, and my future signings ,
    sad i know :)
  • Options

Yeaaah , but its like any fm once your in it, it's hard to get out , no doubt at work i'll be thinking through my formation for the next game, and my future signings ,

Should come with a health warning on the front of the case...

• Options

Should come with a health warning on the front of the case...

Ha ha ha ... That's so true !!
    The mrs worse nightmare .
  • Options
    Been playing this for a few weeks now. Was top of the league from game 2 until game 41, only won 2 of my last 17 and finished 7th. Gutted.
  • Options
    Into my second season now. Hamer, Solly, Wiggins and Stephens are all developing into top quality players whilst Jackson and Kermorgant are as consistent as you'd expect.

Just beat Millwall 5-1 at the Den. Hopefully an omen!
  • Options
    Got the daggers up to league one in my first season. Just signed racon and green on loan ;)
  • Options
    Fuller much better for now I've tweaked my tactics a little. Got him as a Poacher, scored 5 in 4 for now.
  • Options
    Just lost to burnley in the playoff semi's , never mind got to sort all these contracts out now , pain in the ass !