Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Drugs Live

edited September 2012 in Not Sports Related
Anybody watch this?

Comments

• Options
    Yep, they should've called it "we"ll tell you that tomorrow night"
    Thought it was all a bit messy, no pun intended.
  • Options
    Sky plused gutted i missed the chance to try free pills
  • Options
    Had to be you that started it.

Loved that Asian fella getting on the Gary's!
  • Options
    Saw it . Zzzzzzzz
  • Options
    Soldier chap must have underlying issues !
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    They're doing a creatine one next week.
  • Options
    wouldnt dare
  • Options
    83mg is a crap amount.

Plus the fact there was no music, alcohol and laughing gas it's absolutely nothing like the effects of a club drug.

Seemed like an excuse for channel 4 to get away with their usual attention seeking.
  • Options
    83mg of pure mdma is probably still a lot better than the crap you get served in clubs nowadays anyway ain't it?
  • Options
    83mg is what's in about two capsules, so considering most people will do a gram in a night (which isn't pure) I'd say you would need at least double that for full effects.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sky plussed it as was intrigued

Surely in an hour and a quarter programme you're not gonna be able to take it, come up, have a buzz and come down again or am I missing something.
  • Options
    The programme was live but the trials weren't
  • Options
    You seem quite clued up on this Gary, do you work for some kind of pharmaceuticals company?
  • Options
    no gurning? shit pills
  • Options
    A ketamine trial would be much better live I think.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    no Plaaayer but I know a man who does

lol sparrows that would be on another level
  • Options
    pulled a bird on ket once,then she woke up
  • Options
    The man in my local shop tells me ket is a much 'cleaner' drug, in that once it's worn off you're fine and no 2 day come down giving you the horrors. He ain't done it for a while though as even that was getting poorer quality.
  • Options
    nolly said:

Ha!

A man in Tescos told me that watching a person in a K Hole would make for good TV.
  • Options

nolly said:

Ha!

A man in Tescos told me that watching a person in a K Hole would make for good TV.
    My mate fell into one on a sofa in a basement of a club in Shoreditch. The bouncers & us had to carry this dead weight up the stairs and through the club out into the street. Was hard work!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2012
    A friend of mine thought he was made of cardboard, another one always turns in to a rastafarian! As for the man at Tescos, he always thinks he's dying so hasn't done it for years.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    'a friend' made the mistake in ibiza two years ago and got in a hole. cannot explain the things he saw but basically thought life was over and he was part of this never ending weird world. was only gone for 20 mins but felt like 3 years.

whoever wrote inseption and the matrix took ket.
  • Options
    Bit surprised they haven't included other more common drugs like acid/mushrooms on their survey (didn't see the show, will watch over the weekend). Are they doing a whole series of these?
  • Options

The man in my local shop tells me ket is a much 'cleaner' drug, in that once it's worn off you're fine and no 2 day come down giving you the horrors. He ain't done it for a while though as even that was getting poorer quality.

Apart from Ket rotts your bladder with prolonged use... id stick to the garys
  • Options

'a friend' made the mistake in ibiza two years ago and got in a hole. cannot explain the things he saw but basically thought life was over and he was part of this never ending weird world. was only gone for 20 mins but felt like 3 years.

whoever wrote inseption and the matrix took ket.

haha my 'mate' has had a similar feeling. Was in a front room with 3 exits, but the room then become sealed and he thought he was inbetween life & death in a sort of heaven. Feel likes forever but is not long at all.

Another time another friend was in a friends flat in Bermondsey, laying back on the sofa and looking out the window thinking he was in a penthouse apartment in NY looking out over Central Park....

Someone once told me they took a concoction at an away game and the Virgin Trains Pendolino back from Manchester turned into a space shuttle and the journey was about 10 minutes.
  • Options
    Watching people mangled on ketamine would be the funniest thing on TV for years. It is great stuff.
  • Options
    I have a few friends who take Ketamine on weekends and such. One night, one of my friends took ket and woke up hanging out of a third story window at his university halls. He fell, broke his leg and shit his pants. Can't say it's ever appealed to me really....
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Don't really know how people get like that. Ket legs should mean u can hardly walk let alone climb out of a window!
  • Options
    He didn't climb out of it, he fell! You been on it today!?
  • Options
    Surely most windows you have to climb to get out of when they are three story's up?