Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Drugs Live

Comments

• Options
    Not if you can fly :-)
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

He didn't climb out of it, he fell! You been on it today!?

His friend has

• Options
    When he went in he was 22 when he came out of the hole he was 36.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Was the maddest thing I ever took it was about 20 yrs ago and the only ket you could get was the proper horse tranquilser tablets was as fat as my thumb and about half the size of my little finger

The guy said only take half me being me was like no way and dropped the whole thing

Worst hours of my life, the initial buzz was proper it was as high as you could get the visions and places my head took me were amazing

But it just didn't stop it was hrs and hrs and hrs

I get home some how and go straight in the living room where my mum is watching tour of duty

I start to believe I am in nam , the smash a gook in the face with a rifle butt , and i atarted to feel the pain , I believed that my hooter is halfway across my face and start to ask my mum if my hooter is still there and why did she let that big American guy smash me in the face

I go upstairs lock my room door ns see the biggest spider off my nightmares I could've swore it was the size of a mini metro

And it wernt letting me leave

I sat on the bed shitting my pants for another 3 hrs

Never again has ket crossed my mouth

What a trip but I was fucked for the next day and had horrors for weeks

I hope that you kids are getting a lower dose cos what I took was far too much
  • Options
    Hahaha.
  • Options
    That American woman is f*cked !
  • Options
    Shun chemicals, stick to the herb. Gentler on the mind, body and soul.
  • Options
    lol nla that is quality
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I'm not at all comfortable about the light hearted responses about ketamine use on this thread . About two years ago we found a 15 year old lad from Newcastle unconscious in one of the toilets of a train , that I work on as engineer . He died of brain damage four days later because he smashed his own head so severely against the wall of the toilet . You try telling his parents how funny that is.
  • Options
    Must have been traumatic for all parties involved (including yourself), but when you consider the amount of alcohol related deaths there are each year, & the amount of times we have laughed at friends who are all over the place as a result of having too much to drink then we arrive at the same conclusion. Last time I went to a house party I saw a guy who had taken ket, MDMA, and drone - it was one of funniest things I have ever seen - I don't think that makes me insensitive.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Shun chemicals, stick to the herb. Gentler on the mind, body and soul.

You might be surprised to learn that skunk leads to far worse mental problems than K, E, H & just about any other drug you can think off.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    I know a Charlton fan on his way home from everton who was so pissed he smashed his head on the sink in the bog of a train

Was sparko when we kicked the door off to get In to him and covered in puke

Not a drug in sight these things happen unfortunately
  • Options

I'm not at all comfortable about the light hearted responses about ketamine use on this thread . About two years ago we found a 15 year old lad from Newcastle unconscious in one of the toilets of a train , that I work on as engineer . He died of brain damage four days later because he smashed his own head so severely against the wall of the toilet . You try telling his parents how funny that is.

Nth London made it clear how scary the experience was, never touched it again and hope that people aren't doing that much and also took full responsibility for it.

A lot of people laugh back at things when they end up O.K. in the end, it's human instinct. I don't know I'm guessing here, perhaps a way we deal with things? Pretty sure soldiers laugh when they look back at near misses.
  • Options
    edited September 2012

but its ok to have a drunk thread when alcohol ruins lives on a daily basis? or an Amsterdam thread openly talking about weed consumption?

unfortunatly, these things happen. if they are taken responsibly then the risk is extremely tiny.
  • Options
    As is your penis.
  • Options

but its ok to have a drunk thread when alcohol ruins lives on a daily basis? or an Amsterdam thread openly talking about weed consumption?

unfortunatly, these things happen. if they are taken responsibly then the risk is extremely tiny.
    Exactly. A lot of double standards especially when it comes to booze.
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    As with everything in life, be sensible and take in moderation.

There are people who treat drugs with respect & will take little boots of ket on keys, then there are others who aren't as responsible and knock back a huge line leaving friends to manage them.

Likewise there are those who can handle booze and know when to slow down or take a pint of water or get something to eat & there are others who don't stop & get in such a state, again leaving friends to carry them or clear up their mess.
  • Options
    Its all personal choice

You boys got me thinking about Ket now might go again
  • Options

Its all personal choice

You boys got me thinking about Ket now might go again

How about at 2:30 on Saturday - should make for an interesting game.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think there should be a date set where everyone takes ket at the Valley.
    That would be a very interesting day.
  • Options
    Sidddarn...........
  • Options
    Especially if we include the players
  • Options
    kids for ket
  • Options
    Only done it once but never get on the Underground after, me and a pal ended up lost in these never ending tunnels. Ended up sitting on a tube floor holding on to the bars thinking the walls were closing in on me.

No idea how we got back to my mates house without being nicked/sectioned!
  • Options
    I find it amazing that these drugs are banned with so little actual evidence that they do harm. A much quoted reference is that 'E' is safer than aspirin and yet is a class A drug, it's just that sort of inconsistency that leads youngsters to disbelieve advice on drugs. In fact I remember that the whole drugs advisory board resigned a few years ago over just such a issue.

I think it is far overdue for government to de-politicise drug taking and take a more mature approach, I don’t think it is sensible for a government to try to to be my parent. Why don’t they just draft loose legislation around which experts could make the decisions on the bases of the most harm and declassify the harmless? What is it with politicians moralising and telling citizens how to run their lives!

*stands back and awaits rebuke*
  • Options
    Loco said:

I find it amazing that these drugs are banned with so little actual evidence that they do harm. A much quoted reference is that 'E' is safer than aspirin and yet is a class A drug, it's just that sort of inconsistency that leads youngsters to disbelieve advice on drugs. In fact I remember that the whole drugs advisory board resigned a few years ago over just such a issue.

I think it is far overdue for government to de-politicise drug taking and take a more mature approach, I don’t think it is sensible for a government to try to to be my parent. Why don’t they just draft loose legislation around which experts could make the decisions on the bases of the most harm and declassify the harmless? What is it with politicians moralising and telling citizens how to run their lives!

Define safe, if you mean that certain drugs won't kill you directly then does that make them safe?
    I have a good friend who is an OT, she works in a mental health unit. Most of the people who are there suffer from psychosis issues brought on as a result of taking drugs. Their lives will never be the same again, and many of them are dangerous.
    The thing is lots of people are predisposed to these things and there is no way of knowing the outcome, I kid you not there are kids who have become damaged after only one spliff, very sad stuff.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Poplcon, what is an OT ? (Occupational therapy is the assessment and treatment of physical and psychiatric conditions).
    Also, what is their opinion on smoking cannabis ?
  • Options
    If more test subjects are needed for

Weed
    Cocaine
    Es
    Ket

Then I am in
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Loco said:

Define safe, if you mean that certain drugs won't kill you directly then does that make them safe?
    I have a good friend who is an OT, she works in a mental health unit. Most of the people who are there suffer from psychosis issues brought on as a result of taking drugs. Their lives will never be the same again, and many of them are dangerous.
    The thing is lots of people are predisposed to these things and there is no way of knowing the outcome, I kid you not there are kids who have become damaged after only one spliff, very sad stuff.
    I never used the word safe, I said safer.

Is crossing the road safe? I'm sure someone on here will know someone that treats and rehabilitates people involved in road traffic accidents, will the government prevent us from crossing the road? Will we still be able to drive cars? The fact is that people die from aspirin and that is still widely available over the counter "I kid you not", will the government ban that too? Life is full of risks but we have to live it, you cont hide from risk it's all around us.

But, you miss the point and that is; it is not the governments place to wrap us in cotton wool, I am a free man and I'll decide what I risk not you them or anyone else. We provide the morality for government not the other way around.

I knew I’d get a rebuke, to be honest I can see your point but, I hope you can see mine too.