Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

where is the Fuller thread ??.................censorship strikes on CL

Comments

• Options
    It's obviously not deleted on CL it's just been blocked. Was just pointing out that the blocking doesn't work 100% as it's highly visible on the google search page.
  • Options
    The Google seach pages are not dynamic but built occasionally - probably the last page build scanned CL before the text was deleted...
  • Options
    Would guess its just been recatagorised as 'Admin Only' which is why you can see it on Google but not here.

Am I right Dazzler?
  • Options
    You can still read it in 'The Clique' category.
  • Options
    I would be more concerned about a visit from a large Jamaican fella than his lawyer, especially a p!ssed (off) one. LOL
  • Options
    So all this talk we have no idea if it is true? Is it some sad keyboard warrior who has made it up?
  • Options
    If it is true then surely he wouldn't have been allowed to jump into his Range Rover and drive home before the game yesterday?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

If it is true then surely he wouldn't have been allowed to jump into his Range Rover and drive home before the game yesterday?

Why ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:

sam3110 said:

Why ?
    What's true :s
  • Options
    It's complete crap, show me somewhere except on this frum where there's evidence of this. If this was true the sun would be all over this like I rash "FORMER PREM PLAYER DONE FOR DRINK DRIVING" splashed out on all the toilet papers. That's why it was closed
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wouldn't it be an idea to stop repeating the possible libel?
  • Options
    Oh I've put the pieces together. Surely not true.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Would guess its just been recatagorised as 'Admin Only' which is why you can see it on Google but not here.

Am I right Dazzler?

Congratulations, you are spot on.
  • Options
    edited September 2012
    Also I'm 99% sure there was no drink driving incident involving any current CAFC players recently.
  • Options
    We will know IF this is true soon enough. IF a crime has been committed he will be prosecuted and then there is no way it can be kept under wraps. Therefore, IF true would the Club not be better off saying so now?
  • Options
    Personally, I think this is a case of 2+2=7

Could be wrong but I'd have thought it would have come to light by now if true..........................
  • Options
    not a chance this is true, as someone else said earlier, he wouldn't have been allowed to drive home yesterday if it was.
  • Options
    I thought you were allowed to drive (once sobered up) till the court case and eventual conviction of drink driving
    Innocent till poven guilty in a court of law
  • Options

I thought you were allowed to drive (once sobered up) till the court case and eventual conviction of drink driving

Correct.
  • Options

not a chance this is true, as someone else said earlier, he wouldn't have been allowed to drive home yesterday if it was.

Think Summerfield means his mum would have taken the keys from him.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

and did he drive home?

• Options

and did he drive home?

Yes, one of the commentators on the game (Finchy) said they saw him outside the ground, he gave a little shake of the head to him and jumped in his Range Rover and drove off, and that's when they knew he wouldn't be playing
  • Options
    did he stop at the kebab shop on the way home from the ground? Dead giveaway if he did.
  • Options
    I've heard the rumour from another source today.

All depends on severity of the incident - could be fractions in it or could be horrendous but either way the truth needs to come out.

Can't say I am with the "burn him" crowd just yet....
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

All depends on severity of the incident - could be fractions in it or could be horrendous but either way the truth needs to come out.

There is no "severity" you are either over the limit or you're not.
  • Options

Swisdom said:

I agree - but there is a massive difference between "a couple of drinks at a friends christening Vs unable to walk in a straight line and vomiting into your kebab"

One is a mistake and one is unforgivable

• Options
    what is unforgivable is that it was, allegedly, the night before an important game. Putting aside legal issues that alone pisses me off.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

I agree - but there is a massive difference between "a couple of drinks at a friends christening Vs unable to walk in a straight line and vomiting into your kebab"

One is a mistake and one is unforgivable

Both situations can kill people because your awarness becomes heavily affected by drinking that is why the limit is so low.
  • Options
    Let us wait and see what actually happened.
  • Options
    i'm sure the hang him mob for lee hughes will be just as consistant if need be