Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

People you have met with comedy names

Comments

• Options
    ads said:

Gammysnr said:

Used to work for a bloke called John Cockaday. Also worked with a girl called Susan Purbe.

were you a toilet attendant?

Assistant TA.
  • Options
    Used to work with a bloke called Will Leabeater!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Friends uncle is called Paul meacock. Knew an American attorney called Joseph J. Jochman Jnr
  • Options
    Saw the name Fanny Balls on a headstone once
    Also went out with a girl called Theresa Green
  • Options
    Lady in the doctors surgery the other day was called Peggy Mitchell.
  • Options
    Sylvia Wank
  • Options
    Used to speak to a girl in Germany called Fanny Fideler. Was hard not to laugh.
  • Options
    There was a solicitor at the firm Denton Hall in chancery lane who was called Myles Cave -Browne- Cave .There is also a High court official called Mr Justice Judge.
  • Options
    Back in my office days we kept a list of clients with funny names. The most memorable being FANNY BELCHER
  • Options
    Dick Palmer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At a vet I used to go to the receptionists name was Kat
  • Options
    Remember a kid at primary school called Tarzan.

It wasn't like his parents were mad aswell, as his brothers name was Andrew.
    Must've simply been fans of the film.
  • Options
    Used to be a doctor at the QE Woolwich called fuk Yu and a dentist in St Paul's Cray called Puller.
  • Options
    used to no a pair of brothers with the surname peacock, one was called Chris the other dan. Funny parents.
  • Options
    once pulled a Czech bird called Iwanka.
  • Options
    Wanda Focker
    Jo King

both met during the course of work
  • Options
    I know a couple who have named their kids Danielle & Jack
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    This is no "real" name, just an unfortunate, random generated email address for a student on my University. You get yourself a student email when you attend. This woman had a first name starting with "Sa", and surname starting with "Tan". She was handed the email address Satan@....
  • Options

used to no a pair of brothers with the surname peacock, one was called Chris the other dan. Funny parents.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/95505/You-called-me-what.html
  • Options
    Used to work with two guys called Bill Morecock and Ron Balls. Always listed one after the other as Morecock and Balls.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The random generated computer ID played a few good ones where I work, notable a guy whose initial was P, surname Rice and he worked at an office beginning "K", and the IDs were generated as initial, first 3 letters of surname, office......

Also used to know a fella in Slade Green whose last name was Kett and first name was Marcus, he was the only Marcus I ever met round that way, funnily enough.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Used to work with two guys called Bill Morecock and Ron Balls. Always listed one after the other as Morecock and Balls.

thats bollocks

• Options
    When I was in the Army we had a Major D Sarster.

Bet he couldn't wait for his next promotion..................
  • Options
    We had a Mike Hunt at school

And...

The English teaching world is full of comedy names
  • Options

Better than Drew.
  • Options
    Fanny Kok
    Ed Boyle
  • Options
    There was a listing in the phone book for a Mr Sidney Harbour-Bridge, obviously deed poll job but v.good.
  • Options
    Phil Mcavity - Dentist
  • Options
    Used to teach a kid called Aaron Mycock.
  • Options
    A consultant I worked with once in the USA was called Dick Malicky