Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

People you have met with comedy names

Comments

• Options
    Hugh Janus
  • Options
    Work with a bloke called repunzel.
  • Options

Sargent Copper - real life policeman

I got "served by" Sergeant Squirrel at the custody desk at Plumstead Nick.

Worked with Anita Harris

Only this morning, I left a message for Kok
  • Options
    There is an NFL player called Maurice Maurice (pronounced Moreece Morris).

• Options
    Honestly, knew a bloke called Wayne Kerr, who called himself James. It took me a while to realise why.
  • Options
    Fani Baboo
    Karen Gotobed - her eyes were amazing.
  • Options
    A lot of cameljits at school back in the day.
  • Options
    Stefan Kuntz ex. Kaiserslautern
  • Options
    We used to have a couple of district reps their names were Alcock and Alapp

We also had a an insurance man called Alan Pratt

True
  • Options
    That should have said alcock and clapp.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2012
    My daughter told me that on her round the world trip she met an Israeli guy called Avi Toff. I once worked with someone named Robin Hood.
  • Options

I used to work with a Paul Newman...

I used to work with him as well, he lived in Church Rd, Bexleyheath way back then.

Met a good guy on holiday called Mike, swapped bus. cards at end of hols - yep, Michael Hunt
  • Options
    I have a client called Dick Bone and another one called Dick Stiff. I used to have a client called Rhea Joy.
  • Options

That reminded me of the Frank Skinner gag, "Arsenal have signed Arsene Wenger because his name sounds a bit like the club. How long before Man Utd sign Stefan Kuntz?"
  • Options

That reminded me of the Frank Skinner gag, "Arsenal have signed Arsene Wenger because his name sounds a bit like the club. How long before Man Utd sign Stefan Kuntz?"
  • Options
    I had a music teacher, at Shooters Hill College for Young Gentlemen, called Mr Ringer!
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

I had a music teacher, at Shooters Hill College for Young Gentlemen, called Mr Ringer!

And when he dies he'll be a dead Ringer.
  • Options
    lords groundsmans name is mike hunt
  • Options
    Went to school with a Sheriff Mooftah. Though my surname is Reeks so I can't say toooo much.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Met a guy called Roger Mycock and a teacher called Mustafa Sheik
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Once interviewed someone called Boadecia Booyake for an IT job (she got through the sift purely because of her name, and she turned out to be utter shit at interview)

Used to be a bloke I who worked on a contract before me whose name was Mandalei Fuchs

There's a fella in our US office right now with the surname 'Quattrocchi' (Italian translated as 'four eyes')
  • Options

Wanda Focker
    Jo King
    both met during the course of work

I also worked with a Jo King, she was a photographer.

Currently i know a Dr Love. Ex-wife had an old lady in the old people's home called Fanny Hole

• Options
    I still can't for the life of me believe that Ivana Trump took her husbands name.
  • Options
    I used to play Rugby against a bloke called Ivor Dick
  • Options
    German business contact is Eicke Koch and he signs his letters Herr E Koch - he is oblivious to how amusing I find that!
  • Options
    One of our companys employees in Kuala Lumpur was called Kok Ang Lo.
  • Options
    Knew a bloke called Steve Allcock.
  • Options
    Dick Bate
    Paul Dickov
  • Options
    Marcus Bent- allegedly a 'footballer'