Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Breaking Bad

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    Already better than breaking bad. A lot more internal (which is my cup of tea) and the more breaking bad moments feel more realistic with the brilliant Saul character.

Just a shame they're not releasing them all at once like house of cards.
  • Options
    Just saw the opening two episodes. Really strong start. With BB in the bag, it's starting off a bit more developed than most shows, plenty of visual flair and confidence in their storytelling. A bit like Fargo, the first episode won't look dated like many pilots do.
  • Options

Episode two was great. Sad that they're weekly from now on and not daily. :-(

I'm with you on this! Already fixed to it, just want to watch the next episode.
  • Options
    watched the first two last night of this,tuco is such a good character.Glad hes reappeared for this.
  • Options
    New one out today/tonight.

Saw an interview with bob odenkirk (guy you plays Saul).

He said episode 6 and 9 are mental and unmissable.
  • Options
    very good programme I rate it better than the start of Breaking Bad
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

New one out today/tonight.

Saw an interview with bob odenkirk (guy you plays Saul).

He said episode 6 and 9 are mental and unmissable.

in fairness he would say that....
  • Options
    Episode 3 was rubbish, this week's (episode 4) is a return to form.
  • Options
    I liked the way he explained the "Saul Goodman" name this week. Very clever and I've never picked up on it before............
  • Options
    "Your the kind of guy guilty people hire"

It's all coming together, it's Saul-good, man.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I liked the way he explained the "Saul Goodman" name this week. Very clever and I've never picked up on it before............

Yep, never clicked with me before.
  • Options
    Finished season 2 of BCS

There are some long winded boring scenes but it makes it worthwhile as though it's leading up to something big. You get your reward. Its a good story on its own too.

Write down the list of episodes of season 2 from top to bottom. What can you see?
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

Finished season 2 of BCS

There are some long winded boring scenes but it makes it worthwhile as though it's leading up to something big. You get your reward. Its a good story on its own too.

Write down the list of episodes of season 2 from top to bottom. What can you see?

Maybe it's cause I've looked online but I don't see anything?
  • Options
    The 1st letter of every episode...put it in bold
  • Options
    I had to google it, I was never going to get that!

I must say, I began watching BCS for the first couple of episodes when it started but I quickly fizzled out. Perhaps there's two seasons to get through without any waiting now I'll do better. Plus, if that clue in the titles is correct then that's awesome as he was my favourite character in BB.
  • Options
    It's the first letter of each episode in season two but not in the right order.
    You've got to unscramble them for the reveal, which I believe has now been confirmed for season 3
  • Options
    Scagorbifnk?
  • Options
    Nailed it - Fab rockings. Seems obvious now I've got it.
  • Options
    I'd already heard about that for series 3. Supposedly the note at the end of the series is that character...
  • Options

I'd already heard about that for series 3. Supposedly the note at the end of the series is that character...

Indeed. Good that he will be involved for series 3 as it was getting a bit mundane.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh damn I wouldn't have got that at all. Spoiler warning!
  • Options
    I thought the note would be from him.
  • Options
    Yeh when I saw the note...it could only be one person imo.

The writers confirmed that the message within the episode titles was intentional.

It's a slow slow burn. I think it works better this way though. They don't throw in the BB stuff all at once.

It works because breaking bad was centred around Walter white but it also has bundles of other interesting characters.

It's interesting to see how they became the people we see in breaking bad. I like his brother chuck. The story between jimmy and chuck is good.