Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

X Factor- VOTE JADE ELLIS!

Comments

• Options
    This is a particularly bad year.
  • Options

Christ no of them can sing jesus !!
    Except Jade Ellis of course

And Rylan
  • Options

Best year ever...some very accurate singers: James, Ella, Jahmene...Jade I'm afraid is way down the pecking order.

• Options

Best year ever...some very accurate singers: James, Ella, Jahmene...Jade I'm afraid is way down the pecking order.

Agreed. Without doubt, the highest standard series out of the eight previous. Apart from the joker that is Ryland but hey, each to their own.

• Options
    The best thing about X Factor is going on Facebook or Twitter on a Sunday night and watching the world go mad when someone like Rylan goes through and someone who is actually good goes out. I wouldn't bother watching it if they were all good it would be boring.
  • Options
    Is that a Massey Ferguson @Norfolk_Addick?
  • Options
    I wouldn't know
  • Options
    Pah, a true Norfolk Dumpling would know their tractors!
    ;o)
  • Options
    But then again, the standard of the US version of X Factor is miles above the UK one.
    So I've been told...ahem...cough ;-)
  • Options
    USA is a lot lot better
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2012
    She's gone. Massive shame. Not many on there with talent. But she was one of them. Want that Jahmene to win now, if not Ella deserves it.
  • Options
    Watched this for the first time a few weeks back when me better half was over, and watched it again this weekend. That Jade never had the X Factor, she was same old. I think the best all round talent is either James or Ellie, the best voice the scouser and the most marketable is the gay fella imo

The show is a pile of shite also imo
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Watched this for the first time a few weeks back when me better half was over, and watched it again this weekend. That Jade never had the X Factor, she was same old. I think the best all round talent is either James or Ellie, the best voice the scouser and the most marketable is the gay fella imo

Spot on observations...but in saying that she sung her best in the singoff. James is nailed on to be bigtime even if he is pipped by Ella.

• Options
    Anyone else think that James Arthur bloke looks like a fat Dale Stephens?
  • Options
    rel="Garrymanilow">Anyone else think that James Arthur bloke looks like a fat Dale Stephens?

Now you mention it yes. Stephens is probably a better singer tho.
  • Options

I thought that.

And what about Aaron Lennon?

• Options
    mickc said:

I thought that.

And what about Aaron Lennon?

More like Kyle Walker!
  • Options
    Jacko was calling Dale James Arthur on Twitter last week so I think he is probably getting plenty of stick about the likeness
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

Spot on observations...but in saying that she sung her best in the singoff. James is nailed on to be bigtime even if he is pipped by Ella.

Well he didnt get pipped by Ella.

(just dont open Algarve please, i dont want to hear your diatribe).

• Options
    Who the hell is voting for Christopher Maloney - sabotage attempt?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Who the hell is voting for Christopher Maloney - sabotage attempt?

Maloney's sewn up the pink vote!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    my missus 'makes' me watch it now.

i find that James Arthur the most over rated contestant they've ever had on the programme.
  • Options
    Vg

Can't agree mate I would pay to watch and listen to that fella has a huge Career ahead of him
  • Options

my missus 'makes' me watch it now.

i find that James Arthur the most over rated contestant they've ever had on the programme.

Agree. Very samey IMO

Ella was good but bland
    Jahmene is a bit samey but pretty talented
    Christopher is voting for himself
    Rylan is bobbins
    Boyband are average but improving. One of them is very good

• Options
    That's what I find him, samey.

The whole guitar, tattoo, check shirt thing is becoming a bit tedious.

• Options

That's what I find him, samey.

The whole guitar, tattoo, check shirt thing is becoming a bit tedious.

Becoming? Becoming?! The most ironic thing is people like that started to be different now they all look and sound the same.
  • Options
    I liked kye he was real and great listening lost interest afterwards.
  • Options
    Kye piano version of SHM easily the best performance of the whole show
  • Options
    I have £50 on James Arthur to win. I had it on Leona Lewis, Matt Cardle, Alexandra Burke and Joe McElderry. You can kind of work out how the voting will go. But, and this is the biggest indicator of X-Factor and the actual appeal - the three biggest acts ever will end up being One Direction, Ella and JLS. None of them ever won. Simples really. It's a huge marketing ploy and driver, but the "best" acts don't ever win!!!!
  • Options
    jdsd42 said:

Tens of thousands that enter the show need to have a dream -these are what these programmes are about... Dreams -- or maybe escape -even if its only the audition people need a dream and escapism -

You can tell they have no other passion --no idea what sport is ..........until they make it famous and end up bedding a premier league player

That big red button on the TV is a great controller of what you watch -

and i do not believe for one minute half of you on here dissing it dont watch it

This dream you refer to is part of the problem. The XFactor and others of that ilk are all tied up in the Celeb culture thing which does seem to turning us into a nation of fools. A recent poll found that the top three choices of career for schoolchildren (aged from 5-11) was sports star, pop star and actor. That compares with with the top three career choices of doctor, teacher and banker in 1984. I know that any kid would love to be a pop star or a footballer (I did) but it appears that previous generations had some inherent realistion that fame was not possible for everyone. Of course the Andy Warhol quote is applied with most of the participants on XFactor but when people see celebs like Jordan and Jade Goody becoming very rich despite having no obvious talents, other than being 'famous', then anything is possible. This desire to become famous (thus rich) has seen a massive increase in enrollments to dance and drama schools over the past five years, which is not a bad thing at all (youngsters can benefit hugely from such training) just another worrying indication of the growing obsession with 'fame' as a career.

Of course watching the XFactor is harmless but the way that society is being changed by these fame programmes and all of the press that surrounds them is a little more insidious. Because I feel uneasy about this situation I don't watch the programme or others like it.