Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sad news - Mrs Kishishev

Comments

• Options
    That's awful news, so sorry to hear this.
    Rip mrs Kish, what a nightmare.
  • Options

That is dreadful news. I had heard his wife had been ill, but understood she had pulled through.

What might people think of organising some message of condolence to get to him?

Good idea, I was thinking the same myself
    What would be the most efficient way to do this, any idea? Some kind of variation on the web-petition vehicle?

I know it's impersonal but he does have a Facebook account https://www.facebook.com/radostin.kishishev?fref=ts You can't write on his wall but you can send a personal message
  • Options
    Poor Kish and boys.

RIP
  • Options
    This kind of sad news puts football into perspective.

Thoughts are with Kish and his 2 boys.

Agree it would be good to send our condolences in some way.
  • Options
    RIP Mrs Kisishev..... sad loss
  • Options
    Very sad news - to young
    RIP
  • Options
    just and idea and I know a bit personal.. one option would be (if he allowed it would be to post a link of this thread to his facebook page but I guess that would be too impersonal
  • Options
    RIP very sad
  • Options
    Very sad indeed. RIP Mrs Kish. Hope your family get the help and comfort they need at this terribly sad time.
  • Options
    What horrible news. Always loved Kish and got on really well with him when I was pitch side. To lose his wife at such a young age is awful. My thoughts are with him and his boys at this very sad time.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP.
  • Options
    RIP
    Our thoughts are with Kish and his family.
  • Options
    Very sad news. Thoughts with Mr Kishishev and his family.
  • Options
    Shocking. Feel for kish. Great servant for us and that is a real tragedy. RIP
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    RIP
  • Options
    Really sorry to hear this news.
  • Options
    Terrible news. We're all with you and your family Kish.
    RIP Mrs Kishishev.
  • Options
    Sad news. RIP.
  • Options
    Such horrible news ...so sorry for him and his kids
  • Options
    Kish was a tremendous asset to us often overlooked by many

As a man he always came across as the sort of bloke you would love at your side when things get tough

Well kish things are tough for you right now pal

And you have all of us to a man woman and child at your side

My deep condolences to you and your family and I wish this message gets through

Stay strong

Rip mrs Kish

I hope you are at peace
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow shocking news, just another cruel reminder about how unfair life can be. Thoughts with Kish and his boys.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    My thoughts go out to one of our true greats and his family right now. I agree that we should let him know that his many friends and fans at Charlton send their deepest condolences and that our thoughts are with him at this sad time.
  • Options
    Profoundly sad news. Our thoughts are with Kish and family.
  • Options
    So young to be taken. My thoughts are with Kish, their young boys and wider family. Rest in Peace, Mrs Kishishev.
  • Options
    such sad news. Lovely bloke and proud to have been at his table for POTS one year. would love to know if it were true about what a visiting manager said after a game about asking Curbs to get Kish to stop trailing his player now that the game was over.

sincere condolences to Kish & his kids

RIP

• Options
    Awful awful news. So sad for such a young woman, devastating for Kish.
    RIP.
  • Options
    Rip mrs kish
  • Options
    That's awful news. RIP Mrs Kish and my thoughts are with Kish and his children.
  • Options
    Really sad news. So Sorry for Kish and his lads
  • Options
    So sad to hear this....god bless Mrs K..............my condolences to Mr K and family......RIP