Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sad news - Mrs Kishishev

Comments

• Options
    So sad.

RIP Mrs Kish.
  • Options
    RIP Mrs Kish
    Feel for him and his boys
  • Options
    Sad news. My thoughts are with Kish and and his family.
  • Options
    RIP Mrs Kish.

• Options
    What sad news. Kish was a player that really gave his all and never hid when the going got tough.

My thoughts are with your family.
  • Options
    RIP Krasimira. Heartfelt condolences to Radostin and all their family.
  • Options
    Tragic news & my thoughts are with Kish & his family at this very, very, sad time xxx
  • Options
    Very sad to hear. Deepest sympathies to Kish, family and friends on a heartbreaking loss.
  • Options
    Very sad. RIP
  • Options
    Terrible news. RIP.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Such terrible news. Like so many on here I remember Kish at Charlton with fondness. As someone who has recovered from cancer myself in the last year I know what Kish and his family have been through. Please accept my condolences and wish him and his kids all the best for the future.
  • Options
    Super Rado, he never let us down.

Feel sad for him, our thoughts go out to him.
  • Options
    Kish truly was the epitome of an Addick- gave his all for the shirt, and always a welcome guest returning in other colours. Such a tragic loss - R.I.P Mrs Kishishev.
  • Options
    What a chronic vile illness this is. Will we ever see a cure? Even more sad when there is a young family.

Condolences to Radostin, your children and all of the family.

• Options
    It seems so wrong that people can be taken away from there families by something like this.

As everyone has said deepest condolences.
  • Options
    Horrific to lose someone so young, thoughts are with you Radostin
  • Options
    Condolences to Radosti and family; very sad news
  • Options
    Tragic news for one of the most committed players to wear the shirt.

This!
  • Options
    What a tragedy. Thoughts and prayers of the Charlton family are with you and your family Kish.
  • Options
    Albion manager Gus Poyet has expressed his sadness and support for former midfielder Radostin Kishishev, who has lost his wife to cancer.

Kishishev played a key part in the Seagulls' promotion from League One as champions two seasons ago after Poyet brought him back to England from Litex Lovech.

The highly respect ex-Bulgarian international also played for tomorrow night's hosts Leicester, Charlton and Leeds.

Poyet said: "It was difficult for me to even talk to him. We knew she was having a proper battle against cancer and it was really sad news, sad to a point that everything else becomes not important at all.

"We tried hard to win the game for him and his family (against Middlesbrough) and we'll support him as much as we can. Kish is going to be with us forever, he was always special.

"He was a great professional and an absolutely fantastic person to have around. Anything we can do for him we will."

Elliott Bennett and Alan Navarro, two of Kishishev's former Albion team-mates, tweeted messages of condolence last night.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seeing how quick Brighton responded - I would have liked something official from the club by now tbh. Still - they may have done something personally and more private which would mean just as much. Powell especially played with him for years.

• Options
    RIP Mrs Kish
  • Options
    My deepest condolences to Kish. I lost my wife in february this year and it turns your life completely upside down. At times I am still completely lost, so I know what he is going through.

Kish lean on your close family and good friends they won't let you down.

I am not deeply religious but God bless you.
  • Options
    Horrible News. RIP
  • Options
    RIP. Gutted for you Kish x
  • Options
    I think I speak for everyone, condolences from the CAFC and CL family.
  • Options
    Shockingly awful news. My thoughts are with Kish and the family during this tough time.

RIP Mrs Kish.
  • Options
    Be strong kish

RIP Mrs K
  • Options
    This is really sad news. My heart goes out to Mr Kish.

R.I.P Mrs K.
  • Options
    I can only echo previous thoughts on this thread.

Obviously a terrible time for Kish who although understated was one of my favourite players during our Prem years. I imagine its devastating to lose ya mum at any time so what his two lads must be going through at such a young age doesn't bare thinking about. Dreadful news.