Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sad news - Mrs Kishishev

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Deepest sympathy to Kish and his family. A player with great heart who will be remembered with affection by his wider football family and especially all Charlton supporters.
  • Options
    Very sad news. Our thoughts are with you, your family and your friends at this hard time. Hope these messages give you some sort of support.
  • Options
    Kishi - our thoughts are with you, a guy with a big heart who gave a lot for us. Deepest condolences to you and your family - always remember we're standing right beside you.
  • Options
    Sad sad news, my thoughts are with you and your family.
  • Options
    Sympathy and thoughts with you and your family Kish. I hope you know you are much loved amongst CAFC fans, and we are with you. RIP
  • Options
    R.I.P.
  • Options
    Aweful times for Kish and his family. Lets hope he has support to pull him through these dark days. RIP
  • Options
    Deepest sympathy Kish. Be strong and know that we are thinking of you and your family.
  • Options
    Sincere condolences. Sad news but stay strong.
  • Options
    Everyone,

My friend Vasco sent me this mail this evening:

I spoke with Radostin and read to him all the messages from the fans. He was touched and wants to thank everybody for the thoughts and support in this difficult time. He received related messages from Peter Varney and the current administrator of C.A.F.C. The kids are coping with the situation and he is looking forward for a mental recovery from this tragic event. At the moment his profesional life is on hold and he thinks that he needs a lot of time, before taking a new challenge.
    Please, send my best regards and manny thanks to all this wonderfull people, who remembered Kish in his time of pain and sorrow.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's a moment like this when you forget that footballers are human and when results are shit these guys go home to families like we all do

God bless the kishishevs and I wish them all the best
  • Options
    Well said, NLA

You speak for us all.