Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Leeds Match Thread 23/10/12

Comments

• addicks no luck.....leeds attack...morrow blocks.....ball in net....but offside
  • "no luck whatsoever" story of our season so far
  • Leeds attack and our FK against beccio
    Addickted how're you getting your coverage?
  • ozaddick said:

getting a bit sick of the officials in this league.

Were not deemed to be a 'big' club in this league, we wont get the 50/50 decisions. Or the 70/30 ones it seems!
    you can't blame the ref if we can't get an effort on target. There are always going to be pulling & fouling and refs will see some & miss others. If we shoot enough times on target, 1 may just go in - but if you don't shoot..............

• 3 mins added
  • stonemuse said:

text from my son:

goal completely against run of play and Cort was pushed

Seems to sum it up so far.

• 3 mins of stoppage time....jj wins a fk....taken....cleared...leeds clear.....
  • Do to some weird mix up I actually live life a minute ahead of everyone else. Shall I provide some updates?
  • They say it evens it self out over the season these decision well they want to bloody hurry up
  • seth plum said:

Leeds attack and our FK against beccio
    Addickted how're you getting your coverage?

BBC London 94.9 FM on a DAB radio.
  • Sponsored links:

• leeds break, beats jacko, and brown, byron on the right, a bit 'ole' from them now, frustratin off topic stuff here as well...
  • Uboat said:

Do to some weird mix up I actually live life a minute ahead of everyone else. Shall I provide some updates?

suggest not as it would be confusing, leave it to Red

• leeds have had 1 shot in 1st half and scored......unbelievable really and I feel sorry for the lads......leeds attack Hamer takes
  • Uboat said:

Do to some weird mix up I actually live life a minute ahead of everyone else. Shall I provide some updates?

suggest not as it would be confusing, leave it to Red

I knew you were going to say that.
  • norris sounds like a thug.
  • Uboat said:

Join me special one. Its well wired isn't it?
  • crap ref again! Half Time.
  • At this level you have to take your chances otherwise you'll be punished. Leeds have shown that. One chance and they score.
  • ozaddick said:

getting a bit sick of the officials in this league.

Were not deemed to be a 'big' club in this league, we wont get the 50/50 decisions. Or the 70/30 ones it seems!
    you can't blame the ref if we can't get an effort on target. There are always going to be pulling & fouling and refs will see some & miss others. If we shoot enough times on target, 1 may just go in - but if you don't shoot..............

Shots on target dont have a bearing on the ref's poor decisions Golf. We have been getting the short end of the stick so far this season. I see what your saying, we dont shoot, we dont score.

• edited October 2012
    HT: 1-0 Leeds

Against the run of play, all of our team and SCP is talking to the ref
  • Sponsored links:

• It sounds like the boys are giving their all but are playing against 14 men.
  • kerkar attacking....fouled but nothing given......kerkar....hulse......late flag.....but kenny saved anyway
  • HT 1-0 leeds
  • Powelly giving the ref a volley.
  • These Leeds folk like pushing people over don't they.
  • We probably don't need to make any subs but I wouldn't be upset if BWP came on 2nd half.
  • leeds FK near HT
    Ball aimed at several players huls heads clear, and now hamer
  • Powell is aving a right go at ref. dyer having to get him away.
  • edited October 2012
    Powell is going proper mental at the ref, he's having to be held back by coaching staff and Dyer.
  • Uboat said:

Can I have your number for lotto numbers on Saturday? :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!