Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Leeds Match Thread 23/10/12

Comments

• Why does it feel like the season we went down from the championship? This team we have at the moment isn't good enough. So pissed off, leeds haven't even turned up yet and are winning.

Commentators just said its like watching a sunday park team. Enough said

Don't necessarily agree that the team we have have the moment isn't good enough....unless you mean the 11 on the pitch tonight. Injuries to key players are taking their toll.

First game for Dorian, one of the first for Ceddy , new game plan, great fighting spirit ...Ok , no goals scored but if Kermo & Fuller were fit, wouldn't that make all the difference ?

With the Ipswich, Millwall & P 'Boro scores going against us at the minute I agree it's looking grim but players are getting back to fitness and sounds as though SCP has changed things around as most on here wanted . Just need a soupcon of luck - certainly deserve a bit tonight.

keep the faith !!!!!

• come on huddersfield do us a favour
  • posh 3-1 hudds
    chelsea 2 down
    we are currently 20th
  • I'm with FF on this.
  • no changes for addicks.....2nd half about to start....
  • The commentators on 'The Mighty Whites', are biased in favour of leeds which is fair enough, but they have also been snide towars charlton, but only after they scored, before that it was all doom and gloom. Now however they say that leeds have been dull.
  • sounds as though SCP has changed things around as most on here wanted . Just need a soupcon of luck - certainly deserve a bit tonight.

What's a soupcon Fanny?
  • OK, here we go...ish
  • COYR!!!!!!!
  • We will not get beat. Masticat never wrong....
  • Sponsored links:

• And we're off at Elland road
  • here we go......
  • leeds throw
  • Leeds corner already, Becchio just missed the cross.
  • masicat said:

We will not get beat. Masticat never wrong....

Let's hope you keep that record up then mate!!
  • 3-2 millwall
  • spanners 3-2 brum
  • No team changes at half time, they say we look average and leeds will score more...leeds corner
  • leeds attacking......varney crosses......we block...hamer concedes a corner
  • Sponsored links:

• Corner is over the bar, Goal kick.
  • corner taken.....over the bar from lee

• What's a soupcon Fanny?

A very small fanny
  • gk taken long....
  • their bloke typically digs out hamer, as he has dug out all of our players, leeds head over, their bloke praises their crowd
  • hulse has it....loses it but addicks throw
  • Balls to them! Leeds are mostly a bunch of thugs anyway.
  • Anyway I can listen online other than this mighty whites stream? Seems its about 3 mins behind
  • Rob Elliott was standing next to my son at the bar in Elland Road ...nice to see Rob still watches us
  • addicks attacking...kerkar.....leeds throw
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!