Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Leeds Match Thread 23/10/12

Comments

• Tea time
  • SCP absolutely livid . Confronting ref on halfway line.
  • CP is furious and trying to get to ref...Dyer trying to stop him.....
  • Good for CP.
  • CP giving ref a piece of his mind
  • @Uboat I'm glad its not just me, how are you listening to the game?
  • norris sounds like a thug.

complete mug, he was the tosser who threw a water bottle towards our disabled fans a few seasons back when he was playing for Ipswich.
  • commentators saying never seen CP lose his temper like that....Norris could have broken kerkars leg apprently with a 2 footed tackle........ref gave nothing!!
  • Why does it feel like the season we went down from the championship? This team we have at the moment isn't good enough. So pissed off, leeds haven't even turned up yet and are winning.

Commentators just said its like watching a sunday park team. Enough said
  • Can't believe what the F*** I have just watched, does this official even have a F****** badge, Cort was quite clearly shoved, hence , the ball was not cleared, annoyed I've gone all the way to Leeds just to be cheated out of a game, disgrace, karma will get its revenge !
  • Sponsored links:

• That is not how BBC London are reporting it.
  • edited October 2012
  • edited October 2012

• olster said:

charlton are shit, dunno why any of you support them

Wow...
  • Why does it feel like the season we went down from the championship? This team we have at the moment isn't good enough. So pissed off, leeds haven't even turned up yet and are winning.

Commentators just said its like watching a sunday park team. Enough said

I literally just thought the sam thing. It really does feel like the year we went down for some reason. Really wish we had (or could have) given it more of a go like Huddersfield in the summer. We need to fight for everything in the second half. Can't lose this. COYR.
  • sitting next to my dickhead mates in the library trying to write an essay. COYR
  • stats addicks first-:
    possession...50% - 50%
    shots on...... 0 - 2
    shots off..... 5 - 1
    corners....... 2 -1

GOALS 0-1
  • olster said:

sitting next to my dickhead mates in the library trying to write an essay. COYR

pop to the loo olster?
  • @Uboat I'm glad its not just me, how are you listening to the game?

I think Uboat was being funny saying he always lives a minute ahead
  • If it makes anyone feel any better Paul Hayes has missed a sitter from 3 yards for Brentford.
  • Sponsored links:

• olster said:

lots to say?
  • COYR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • If it makes anyone feel any better Paul Hayes has missed a sitter from 3 yards for Brentford.

Not really mate, they're on my accumulator.

Kick in the balls
  • Listening on 94.9. Charlton dominated. Sounds like good play. Team sound much more balanced with Chris Solly at right back and Wilson ahead, a left footer at left back with Evina and Pritchard more central.1 Header from Cort, chance from Jackson and hit the post. Leeds get one shot, with Cort being pushed, should not have stood but the referee allows it and rubs it in by ignoring a 2 footed potentially leg breaking challenge that incenses Chris Powell.

Charlton not getting the run of things.

• The performance does sound a lot better than Saturday and the team more balanced. If we keep on working, the luck and decisions will come our way. If not today then in other games.

Keep the faith. COYRs

Kick in the balls
    advice that olster needs to use on his mates.
  • If we lose this and Saturday I really fear for Powells job what with the 3 amigos sacking and pushing people out :-(
  • Going to look for a decent commentary for the second half
  • Happy with Evina so far?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!