Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Independent on Sunday

13»

Comments

• Options
    Seems that TJ doesn't really have a relationship with anyone doesn't it. If for no other reason than this I too am concerned by recent happening without a word of explanation or even a polite thank you. Is anyone really content that our biggest shareholder doesn't have the time of day to make any form of contact with us the fans ? I find it astonishing.
  • Options
    I wanted to say the same SHG but couldn't think of how to put it.

The fact that from day one all journos were told that TJ was 'out of bounds' I just find very strange.
  • Options
    Pretty sure that if he had problems at Newcastle with Keegan when he wasn't involved top end of the club , TJ as a part owner now he will feel he has more right to get involved so imo (which counts for nothing to you but a lot to me) there is a likelihood of a clash with SCP but that doesn't mean they can't work together ....
  • Options

Since CurbIt and Kap ask, no, Steve Tongue doesnt know me from Adam, however he has been one of Londons better football Journos for at least 25 years. As such he has far more, reliable real life contacts than this message board. For example, - and it is JUST an example- he is an ex-colleague of Peter Burrowes.

AdamTheAddick ? Top bloke.