Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Holloway to Palace?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Confirmed, 4 and a half year deal, he is dead to me.
  • Options
    I used to like him.
  • Options
    Don't know which is stranger - Freedman going to Bolton, Bolton wanting Freedman or Holloway going to Palace.

I'd guess a few Bolton fans are now wondering why they didn't get Holloway.
  • Options
    Genuinely gutted he's done what he's done! All of his legendary phrases and one liners have been white washed from my memory!
  • Options
    Well if you read through the thread you'll see that I predicted this ............................................. would not happen
  • Options
    Shame, because I really like Holloway.
    I'll try & be positive & say that he's got a Blackpool team with more talent than Palace IMO mid table.
    So hopefully, he'll take Palace on a downward spiral.
    TBF to him I'm expecting them to head south in any case.
  • Options
    Had a good few years at Blackpool but he's gone just when things are getting a little bit tough for them.

Decent manager but his reputation is definitely enhanced by his witty one liners and phrases
  • Options
    Just think of all the witty one liners that he'll come up with should he fall out with them!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Done - strange move I feel
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ian Holloway leaves Blackpool for Crystal Palace.

He should feel at home, he'll still be able to watch the donkeys every day..
  • Options
    The football manager merry-go-round really is strange. Surely nobody could predict these moves? It's a funny business.
  • Options
    Ollie has a good time at one club fails at another this wont work
  • Options

Has anyone seen that programme 999 what's your emergency its all set in blackpool a right load of fruitcakes up there! A bloke on there last night an alcoholic, has been taken to a&e 52 times this year and claims to have been an ex pro footballer and one of the ambulancemen googled him and he used to play for Leeds apparently!

Yeah I watched that last night. Some right loons. Last week there was one girl who had been stabbed by her mate. I think it was another mate who commented that 'it's just a laugh really'...
    My mates did that at school. Lost our football so some of them started bringing in knives and having "fights" with them messing about. Was off sick one day and got a call that night off one of them telling me one had accidentally stabbed another and had been arrested whilst the other was in hospital.

Madness. Someone bought another football after that.
  • Options
    give him a year ................
  • Options

Blackpool have shot their bolt it seems, going backwards, Palace are on the upward path .. it makes sense for Holloway to be interested.

He's the Palace manager
  • Options

Don't know which is stranger - Freedman going to Bolton, Bolton wanting Freedman or Holloway going to Palace.

I'd guess a few Bolton fans are now wondering why they didn't get Holloway.

Agree. Very strange moves all round.
  • Options
    Brighton / Palace is a very weird rivalry
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Brighton / Palace is a very weird rivalry

Palace too scared of all their London neighbours so had to pick a rival a safe distance away....

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    C'mon Brighton!