Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Which team do you dislike and why?

Comments

• Options
    Chelsea
    Arsenal
    West Ham
    Soton
  • Options
    Birmingham ever since they stoned our junior reds. Really hate them!!
  • Options
    THEMCA said:

Birmingham ever since they stoned our junior reds. Really hate them!!

Didn't Swindon or Bristol City do something similar?

• Options
    edited November 2012
    Don't know about hate but I have a little chuckle when Manure, Celtic, Southampton and Spuds lose.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Man Utd
    Forest
    Southampton

Don't really hate any other London team other then Palarse.
  • Options
    Celtic
    Liverpool
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Arsenal - Dislike their players attitudes over the years, from Charlie George to Ashley Cole. Also hate the way that they still think they're still in the top 3! When will their bubble burst and they all finally realise that Wenger's theory doesn't work and that buying obscure 16 year olds from far away lands clearly doesn't work!

Celtic - Up the Gers! WATP

Germany National side - For obvious reasons!

Love everyone else! <3
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

Sheffieled Wednesday - Since the 80's wehn a prem league was first thought of and their Charman said they would have to join the breakaway league becuae they did not want to play teams like Charlton, To be fair I can understand what he was saying, but there were loads of other teams he could have used as an example.

Did he really say that?
    Interestingly we only spent one season in the PL at the same time and they had 8 years there, the same as us
  • Options
    charlton - post curbs pre SCP
  • Options
    Gazcafc81 said:

Man Utd
    Forest
    Southampton

Don't really hate any other London team other then Palarse.

Why Forest and Southampton? I can't think of two less offensive clubs, please explain!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chelsea, hate them with a passion.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    West Ham
    Palace
    Millwall
    Leeds
    Man City
    Chelsea
    Southend
    Wednesday
    Billericay

But mainly Chelsea..
  • Options
    For me it's Man City. This stems from the 99/00 season when we won the first division and they finished second but for some reason they still considered themselves to be the better team and the 'rightful' winners of the league. When we played them first game of the season at the Valley and beat them 4-0 whilst singing "Are you Leaburn in disguise?" to George Weah, that was a fantastic moment for me.

Sadly, now they are mega rich and have bought the Premiership so they are, quite literally, in a different league to us and there's not much we can say that would bother them :(
  • Options
    Everton. Was just a kid when they drew with us at the Valley in 1959 when we looked like going through to the fourth round. Was gutted when they equalised late in the game just hated being surrounded by their fans going absolutely delirious. One knocked my bobble hat off my head in celebration so never will be forgiven.
    Man U for being so professional, cynical and ungracious when they beat us at Old Trafford in the cup.
  • Options
    Chelsea for nicking Scotty off us. Will never forgive.
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

For me it's Man City. This stems from the 99/00 season when we won the first division and they finished second but for some reason they still considered themselves to be the better team and the 'rightful' winners of the league. When we played them first game of the season at the Valley and beat them 4-0 whilst singing "Are you Leaburn in disguise?" to George Weah, that was a fantastic moment for me.

Sadly, now they are mega rich and have bought the Premiership so they are, quite literally, in a different league to us and there's not much we can say that would bother them :(

The press considered them more important, just like the massives last season, their fans were not to blame. Although the Wendies have now embraced the massive thing in a tongue in cheek way...
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Don't 'hate' any team here's a selection of my dislikes.

1. Chelsea .Predates Abramovic it is because I saw their fans try to burn down our stadium in 1977 when we beat them 4-0.
    2. Palace .Our years at Selhurst Park , need I say more?
    3. Glasgow Rangers .Don't like the arrogance ,sectarianism and the fact that along with the other half of the Old Firm they have killed Scottish football as a genuine competition.
  • Options
    Sheff Wed
    Cardiff
    Sydney
  • Options
    Liverpool and Newcastle. Their fans think they are better than other fans for some reason.
  • Options
    Amazed that nobody's said Luton yet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leicester, and mostly living here in Perth it has to be
    Brisbane Roar
  • Options
    Probably Man U. Not only is it their arrogance, and the fact that they keep winning and always seemed to beat us (we managed a couple of draws though, and the 3-3 felt like a win though I was at uni and missed it), but mainly their plastic glory hunting fans. I don't have a problem with their die hard fans, and they sing from start to finish at the valley, but the plastic ones annoy me more than most. I can't stand Ferguson either, great mamanger but he is having a race with Wenger abou twho can descend into self parody the fastest.
  • Options

Everton. Was just a kid when they drew with us at the Valley in 1959 when we looked like going through to the fourth round. Was gutted when they equalised late in the game just hated being surrounded by their fans going absolutely delirious. One knocked my bobble hat off my head in celebration so never will be forgiven.

didn't realise oppo fans travelled that much in those days , prolly london based ..... how many did everton have ??

• Options

Leicester, and mostly living here in Perth it has to be
    Brisbane Roar

Ha! Good to hear, I am a Roar supporter and love the way the rivalry with Perth is building up, the A-League badly needs these kinds of rivalries to spark interest.

Only problem is that it's a bit far to go for an away game.....
  • Options
    I really have it in for Norwich....

They will never pass up an opportunity to talk about themselves and how great their support was in League One and how successful they have been in recent years. They certainly don't suffer from self-doubt.

I've always found their fans to be very egotistical when I've visited Carrow Road. The 2-2 draw when Grant Holt scored in the last minute had me seething.
  • Options
    Charlton

Frustrate you, show you glimpses of success only for them to be snatched away.

Never thump teams 6 or 7 (seven) - 0 even when walking league one.

Will be the last result in when watching soccer saturday

Will be 2 up on 80 mins gone and then concede to make it a nail biting last 10 minutes.

Sell their best young players

The fans sing too fast.

Move grounds far too often

But for some reason I kept coming back for more : - )
  • Options
    Cannot stand Chelsea, and want Arsenal to lose whenever I watch them
  • Options
    Jodaius said:

Amazed that nobody's said Luton yet.

goes without saying.
  • Options
    Hibs
  • Options

For me;
    Arsenal. The most hateful fans I have ever known. Always seem to have a problem with something or someone.The same supporters who still maintain a huge amount of expectation and arrogance for a club which quite frankly has done bugger all in recent times.