Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Foods you can't stand.

For me it's olives. Il eat anything and to this day always try an olive. But can't help but think they taste like one of Susan boyle's butt nuggets..

Comments

• Options
    Marzipan is the work of the devil!
  • Options
    coffee.

dunno why, just can't stand it. didn't like it when I was young and have given it a go loads of times since, but I just don't get it. it makes me shudder and just tastes of dirt.
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    BIG_ROB said:

Marzipan is the work of the devil!

Completely agree. Makes Christmas cake untouchable. In fact Christmas is poor for desserts in general as mince pie is also a big no.
  • Options
    Have you thought about drinking it rather then eating it :)

Coffee is rank though.
  • Options
    Not a big fan of marzipan either. Or black olives. Love green ones though.
    I can and will eat pretty much everything else. Unfortunately!
  • Options
    I don't like Olives ether. I cant stand red and green peppers.
  • Options
    Jellied eels.
  • Options
    Durian fruit. Words can't describe how unpleasant it tastes
  • Options
    I'll second durian. Banned on the underground in Hong Kong because of how bad it smells.
  • Options
    Mushrooms.
    Look like and have the texture of slugs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The smell of peanut butter makes me want to be sick.
  • Options
    marzipan
    raisins
    any offal, liver, kidney etc which my mum loves
    mushrooms
  • Options
    Bananas. Phallus of the devil I tell you!
  • Options
    I will eat anything if it is put in front of me, but would prefer not to eat jellied eels, marzipan, raw oysters, crab or salted anchovies.

The anchovy thing puzzles me. Why take a perfectly nice fish, and render it inedible by drowning it in salt?
  • Options
    Sweetcorn
  • Options
    Gypsy Tart and meat .
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    I've recently stopped eating sweetcorn cause it gives me the pwopper guts ache! I wake up in the middle of the night after eating it in a right state! Actually like it, but won't eat it.

Anyone who does eat sweetcorn, look down the bog after you've had sweetcorn, it looks like block of flats at night time with all the yellow sweetcorn as lights......

Food for tench mind!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Tripe. Vile stuff - my nan used to trowel it out, even her apple sponge afterwards couldnt make up for it.
    Pease Pudding - as above. Manages to somehow taste even worse than it looks.
    Swedes, Turnips, Parsnips - these aren't vegetables. They're coloured soap.
    Hazelnuts - disgusting things, the aftertaste is one of my least favourite things on earth - and so many biscuits are ruined by bakeries' spiteful habit of plonking these fuckers in everything.
    Olives. To the eternal shame of my Sicilian wife.
    Caviar. Only eaen by ostentatious pricks who want to prove how rich they are - it's hideous.
    Pears. Allergic to them, would die if I ate one, so a bit of a no-brainer, really!

And that is a GREAT shout, ck - hated gypsy tart with vehemence at school. Hope never to see it darken my plate again.
  • Options
    Anchovies!!! Gross!!!! And marzipan fruits!!!! Cucumber can do one too.....
  • Options
    Sultanas
    Currents
    Cooked onions
    Swede
    Brussels
    Olives
    Korma ( love other curries )
    Peppers
    Parma violets
    Extra mature cheese
    Sausages full of herbs
    Whelks
    Marrow
    Sweet potato
    Prawn cocktail crisps
    Whisky
    Capers
    Horse radish

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chocolate
  • Options
    Anything served up inside the valley.
  • Options
    Gin is a horrid liquid. Made worse by mixing it with another fizzy bile that is tonic. Also rhubarb, just about the only thing that can lesser a crumble.
  • Options
    I'll agree with marzipan. Rank.

Used to hate olives but can't get enough of them now.

Tuna and cheese. Although I've never tried it im still going to say I cant stand it. Fish with melted cheese on. No thanks. Same goes for pineapple on meat/pizza.
  • Options
    Spam, ever since I was at Primary school
  • Options
    Marzipan.
    Smelly fish.
  • Options
    Eggs, onions and mushrooms. I'll pretty much eat anything else tbh.
  • Options
    Any milk pudding - the texture makes me gag.
  • Options
    Driving to The Valley yesterday, there was a car coming towards me with one of those number plates with the letters/numbers misplaced. It read: EAT TJ. Now, that would be hard to stomach.
    Also, Airman doesn't strike me as the sort of person who would have personalised plates!
  • Options
    marzipan even if cut off a cake i still taste it
    pears make my teeth feel like they are coated with felt
    Whiskey after drinking a whole bottle at 16 ! even the smell makes my stomach twitch