Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Foods you can't stand.

Comments

• Options
    Olives , I try every year to see if my tastes have changed but they just taste horrible to me.

Kidneys , taste like shite.

Celery , horrible texture and horrible taste.

Apart from that I eat pretty much anything
  • Options
    edited November 2012

MrOneLung said:

I am the ultimate fussy eater.

I dont eat any vegetables at all.
    Or cheese - it is rotten milk. a billion Chinese cant be wrong.

Also dont eat eggs, rice, any salad stuff, fish that is not cod (preferably in breadcrumbs/batter).

How are you still alive ?
    In the last few years I have met three people, two in their fifties one in her sixties who eat no vegetables at all. My usual response is " are you seven?". Utterly ridiculous way for an adult to behave. Sorry Mr.OL . I bet you eat steak and chips... :-)

Regarding coriander, Damo, it is apparently a genetic thing, not just being fussy. Certain people really cannot stomach it.
  • Options
    Shell fish.
    Mentally scarred as a kid when I was violently sick after a tray of cockles.
    Everything says I should like them. I love fish, love the smell of vinegar and pepper on them, a nice 'picky' snack to go with a pint but the thought of the chunder incident beats me every time.
    Also any nuts unless they are hidden away in a Bombay mix.
  • Options
    Mayo. Had a kfc burger once with a bit of mayo. Mayo tasted dodge but I still ate it. That night I was chucking my guts up.

Can't touch it now unless it's mixed in with tuna etc
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Turkish Delight is another!

Fruit in chocolate cake, like when they put cherries in a black forrest gateaux. (Can't see how they go)

Not too keen on alcohol infused sweets either like rumbarbar.
  • Options
    Yea Turkish delight is rough
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

MrOneLung said:

I am the ultimate fussy eater.

I dont eat any vegetables at all.
    Or cheese - it is rotten milk. a billion Chinese cant be wrong.

Also dont eat eggs, rice, any salad stuff, fish that is not cod (preferably in breadcrumbs/batter).

What's your favourite meal just out of ineterst pal?
    Love a curry - just have naan bread rather than rice.

I do eat potatoes too and bread.

• Options
    Marzipan
    Celery
    Beetroot
    Crab Sticks
    Marmite
    Olives
    Blowfish ;o)
  • Options
    Olives but strangely I love Olive Oil (wierd)
    Grapefruit nasty sour stuff
    Dark Rum made me so violently ill once I can't smell it without wanting to yak
  • Options
    Strawberries.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Olives but strangely I love Olive Oil (wierd)
    Grapefruit nasty sour stuff

not so strange. i hate olives love olive oil. love tomatoes but hate tomato soup.
  • Options
    Just when u thought charlton fans couldn't get any weirder...along comes one who doesn't like strawberries.
  • Options
    Hate Marmite, even looking at a jar of it makes me feel sick!

Love marzipan though.

And like Kentaddick, I like my food dry and separate on the plate. So no gravy for me or stews etc. where everything is chucked in together with a sauce YUK!
  • Options
    Fussy buggers.

Only shitty, shitty mustard for me.
  • Options
    Liver, eugh!!!!
    Will eat other offal like kidneys (in a snake & pigmy pie), or black pudding.
    Hate Marmite, even looking at a jar of it makes me feel sick!
    Love Marmite, just picked up some Marmite XO and Marmite Gold. Looking forward to my tea already and I've only just had lunch.
  • Options

I went to "pay£5 party" back in the '80s and drunk rum and black out of 1/2 pint glasses. Chucked up everywhere for hour upon hour.
    Took me a few years to even smell the stuff without vomiting but with pratice and perseverance I'm now able to drink it again.
    You need to get back on the horse.
  • Options
    Big Rob Cous cous you have to throw in alot of herbs and butter. Loads of mint or corriander and alittle strong cheese. Goes well with lamb (or for you squiral/mole or magpie)

1 for sorrow
    2 for joy
    3 for a girl
    4 for a boy
    5 for silver
    6 for gold
    7 a secret
    8 a wish
    9 is for a bird for must not miss
  • Options
    CharltonKeston said: went to "pay£5 party" back in the '80s and drunk rum and black out of 1/2 pint glasses. Chucked up everywhere for hour upon hour.
    Took me a few years to even smell the stuff without vomiting but with pratice and perseverance I'm now able to drink it again.
    You need to get back on the horse.

Are you kidding me? Drink Rum again and I'll just fall of the F*****g horse and hurt myself!
  • Options
    Love scrambled eggs and love tinned tomatoes. Put them on the same plate and it's vomitville. As with many others olives! They must have come from some Greek God's Dung Tunnel.

Oh, and those things that masquerade as burgers or pies at football grounds.
    Marmite is excellent. I've got a years supply in the cupboard at home :-)

Anyone who thinks they've never eaten a donkeys eyeball or testicle, think on!

Now, where's me liver and bacon dinner?

• Options
    Salmon, just dont get it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    custard, semolina, rice pudding
  • Options
    Oh, and Tofu. Pointless
  • Options
    This one may make you vomit, used to work with a bloke who used to bring in a tupperware container of salmon and banana for his lunch!!!!
  • Options
    Pesto, what a pile of crap
  • Options
    I love olives, what's the matter with you all?

Kidneys - they taste like piss - I wonder why?
  • Options
    Love marzipan & semolina, also used to love cold custard at school
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Liver. I'm starting to feel sick just thinking about it!

Oh & Gherkins. Yuk
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Love marzipan & semolina, also used to love cold custard at school

Always preferred cold custard. My wife thinks I'm weird whenever i ask for it on crumbles/pies etc in restaurants.
  • Options

Liver. I'm starting to feel sick just thinking about it!

Oh & Gherkins. Yuk

Gherkins are the only bit of McDonalds hamburgers worth eating.

• Options
    Cabbage...just wrong, was forced fed in nursery when instead I wanted to go outside and play with the arms of
    Daddy Longlegs