Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

India v England Test Series (Nov 2012).

Comments

• Options
    The thing is that yesterday, Compton was 'done' by an absolute beauty, no pundit I have read or heard has stated how good a ball it was. ... IF Compton & Cook had stayed together for a bit longer it all MIGHT have been very different .. we then had the ludicrous decision to send in a 'nightwatchman' to play some top class spin bowling, Trott was done by another beauty, Indian tails were well up after posting 500+ .. AND England lack bottle right now
  • Options
    I just wonder how Monty feels.He is proven Test quality bowler and he constantly gets left out because the England management dont have enough confidence in the batting line up and want to play eleven batsmen!!! India, against their quality attack is no place for bits and pieces players.
  • Options
    Morning Everyone. Cricket at 4am (And @BumbleCricket on time too).
  • Options
    174-3, still 156 behind.
    Cook 102*
  • Options
    256-5 (Trail by 74)
    Cook 133* Prior 38*
  • Options
    271-5 (59 behind).
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    good fight back. Great stuff by Cook. Intelligent, delicate and playing the ball around with ease.
    Shame our middle order apart from prior collapsed again.

who's bloody idea was it to have that pietersen bloke back?!
  • Options
    Thank God for Cookie, I think Bell, Trot and Patel are on thin ice.
  • Options
    Patel was a bit unlucky but doesn't have a proven track record... Trotting does but has average 30+ this year so not in great form but worth keeping... As for bell his shot yesterday will haunt my dreams... And KP simply can't play left arm spin
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    McBobbin said:

Patel was a bit unlucky but doesn't have a proven track record... Trotting does but has average 30+ this year so not in great form but worth keeping... As for bell his shot yesterday will haunt my dreams... And KP simply can't play left arm spin

Bairstow is very unlucky not to be playing, he is raw but has a lot of guts and desire.
  • Options
    We lead by 5!!
  • Options
    Morning everyone.
    England 384-8, lead by 54.
  • Options

Morning everyone.
    England 384-8, lead by 54.

Still Sunday night here MOG & I'm struggling to stay awake - Swann just gone along with whatever slim chance we had. Can go to bed safely now I think....
  • Options
    England 406 allout.
    India need 77 to win....
  • Options
    Saw a Charlton away shirt in the crowd just now on SSN, anyone on here out there?
  • Options
    India 87-3 at lunch, Monty with 2. Better balance to the attack already.
  • Options
    Bresilad out for Monts and Bell has been replaced by Bairstow.
  • Options
    Isn't it amazing how Monty ALWAYS take early wickets when he comes back into the side, he did it at Perth in 2006 here in Oz - got Langer first ball - and in UAE last year against Pakistan and now again here.

Very fine bowler in the right conditions.
  • Options
    He is bowling very well. India gone with three spinners and one seamer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kholi gone to Monty, 118-4
  • Options
    119-5 (Swann)
  • Options
    119-5, Swann beauty to Singh.
  • Options
    Monty again, 180-6
  • Options
    266-6 at stumps!
  • Options
    the question is how the hell do you get Pujara out?
    any ideas?
  • Options

any ideas?

put ants in his pants .. seriously, in India with great difficulty. Let's see him batting somewhere like Perth. Without Ashwin, India would be in some trouble. Ashwin, a number 8 who averages over 40 in tests.
  • Options

any ideas?

Hold on to catches.

• Options
    England 36-0 (17)
    Cook 25*
    Compton 11*

India 327 (Monty 5fer)
  • Options
    116-2

Cook 55 (141)*
    Pietersen 32 (36)*