Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Under 21's vs Brentford ***Kermorgant Returns**

edited November 2012 in General Charlton
Kermorgant in the team

Comments

• Options
    Great news, things are getting better and better
  • Options
    He's obviously getting younger too!
    ;-)
  • Options
    How is that allowed?
  • Options
    Kermo was 21 on the 1st August, so is qualified to play.
  • Options
    You're allowed a number (3?) in the squad.

U21s is pretty much the reserves.
  • Options
    Yeah, three overaged outfield players and a keeper allowed.

Green and Hollands played last time.

Good idea as it means the teams aren't overload with oldies but players like Kermo can get games under their belt.

Feel for the young Brentford Centre Half : - )
  • Options
    Kermy is back kermy is back a o a a o
  • Options
    Kermogant used to be 21.
  • Options
    Charlton U21s: Pope, Osborne, Fox, Jordan, Ajayi, Dervite, Cousins, Bover Izquierdo, Cook, Kermorgant, Azeez.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How is he back so soon?! Thought it was 3 months when it happened, which would have had him back around the New Year.

Also - i was sure Wiggins was ahead of him recovery time wise so he must be back very soon.
  • Options
    Brilliant getting fit just in time to come off the bench and get the winner vs Millwall.
  • Options
    The beast is back. Who knows. Could be back on sat. But probably Tuesday I reckon
  • Options
    Apparently he was so keen on his recovery they had to tell him to slow down a bit.
  • Options
    Fingers, arms, legs, toes, eyes and nuts all crossed - hoping that Kermo comes through the game unscathed. I know it is necessary for him to get game time but I always cack myself when a player comes back after injury and goes into that first heavy challenge.......
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    Brilliant news! This is turning out to be a very good CAFC day. Anyone got any clue how far Wiggins and Wilson are away from starting for the U21s?
  • Options

How is he back so soon?! Thought it was 3 months when it happened, which would have had him back around the New Year.

Also - i was sure Wiggins was ahead of him recovery time wise so he must be back very soon.

The French equivalent of Robocop or Judge Dredd.
  • Options
    We don't need to rush him back - will probably get a half.
  • Options
    Kermorgant and Azeez could be interesting though I thik the younger chaps play their own way and are more controlled and tippy tappy.

• Options
    GOAL! Azeez opens the scoring in the 10th minute. 1-0 Charlton.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We're top of the leeeeeeeeeague
    Charlton Athletic
    We're top of the league
  • Options
    I cant wait till azeez plays for the first team
  • Options
    could we not have given Frimpong a run out ??
  • Options

could we not have given Frimpong a run out ??

No, he's not fit.

;o)

• Options
    We've had some beasts play for us in the past, but I love this bloke as much as I loved Thommo. If he only had a yard more pace, he'd have surely been an international. He is almost designed for us to chuck on against the spanners and write himself into folklore.
  • Options
    GOAL! 2-0 Charlton now and a second for Ade Azeez, who heads in Bradley Jordan's cross.
  • Options
    Kermo is rubbish, can't even score against Brentford kids, just can't step up to this level. Sell him in January.

Azeez is the future but Powell keeps playing loanees such as Hulse in front of him.

: - )
  • Options

I cant wait till azeez plays for the first team

Can't be too long.
  • Options
    Azeez is very similar to Haynes. Very quick, eye for goal and very hard to knock off the ball
  • Options
    WE WANT NINE
    (again)
    WE WANT NINE
    (again)