Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New Investors?

Comments

• Options
    Curb_It said:

As previously said, I spent the day with thepotentialinvestors son, he was not Russian or a Cypriot. I was then pitchside whilst Slater was giving the red carpet treatment.

Why are you being so cryptic? Just tell us what you heard and what nationality the son is??

This
  • Options
    Based on what's been said on here he's either Turkish or Swedish so 50/50 shot!
  • Options
    if it is Koc then they are seriously minted. Employ over 83,000 people too so surely can find something for Nathan to do.
  • Options

if it is Koc then they are seriously minted. Employ over 83,000 people too so surely can find something for Nathan to do.

Had no idea that Koc was so big

• Options

Had no idea that Koc was so big

They have certainly penetrated the market and are expected to expand further as they explode in a variety of sectors despite stiff competition.

Off it was telling me he dreams of the day when he can't move for Koc at Charlton.
  • Options
    IF and of course a very BIG if this is true, that would be so Charlton. Financial stability as long as we run around with Koc on the shirts and playing at the Valley of Koc...
  • Options
    they own companies like BEKO so more likely to that on shirts as Koc would mean nothing to anyone
  • Options
    Is there anything more to this story other than seeing some people in the directors box???
  • Options
    I think we will just have to wait and see

We got burned with zabeel so I won't get my hopes up until its done

I am sure of something this big is in the offing or has been completed it will have to be in the public domain somewhere

B they are Turkish and minted from what I have heard
  • Options
    I am unsure where the Turkish element has come from, nothing i know there I must admit. I have only mentioned one nationality in all of my posts, although maybe I should have been more overt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I think Koc would be below Nathan.........

• Options

Stop him playing with his?

• Options
    we'd all have to become Koc lovers /haters
  • Options
    I was chatting to some swedish people in the bugle before the game. they told me they came to watch real football.
  • Options
    Can I be the first to say 'Koc out!'
  • Options
    are we now on official 'Koc watch'
  • Options
    Nothing like a Koc in the valley
  • Options
    let's hope we don't muck this up, i don't want any kocblocking
  • Options
    I'm an Addick and I love Koc
  • Options
    wasnt Fisher athletic looked after by some well known "minted" turkish chaps. The Arifs and the rest they say is history.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm finding this latest rumour a bit hard to swallow given how we got shafted by Zabeel.
  • Options
    It's all starting to add up now, potential new investors in the ground , causing the players to get a bit nervy , of whether they'll be apart of the new broom brigade, or it could just be a bunch of guys on holiday in London , taking in a footie match to relieve the boredom?
  • Options
    Who was it on here a week or two back who said he always took pictures of the directors box? Maybe he took a picture on Saturday and we can get a look to see if we can work out who was actually there?
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Who was it on here a week or two back who said he always took pictures of the directors box? Maybe he took a picture on Saturday and we can get a look to see if we can work out who was actually there?

Mustafa Koc should be easy enough to identify
  • Options
    CAFC the Carry On of football clubs...
  • Options
    Ali Koc was a former board member and Vice President of Süper Lig football club giant Fenerbahçe. That's the only football connection I can find.
  • Options
    Heard a whisper last week, but didn't hear the Turkish connection till Saturday.

Only our club could be linked with a guy called Mustapha Koc !

It sounds like Katie Price's Match.com criteria !
  • Options
    would love to see Koc at the helm
  • Options
    id still rather be called Kok than Crystal Palase