Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• What a game.

This will be the Croatia that "we're useless" England beat will it?
    Exactly. 
  • Is she ever going to shut the fuck up!
    I've only been listening for the last 30m and I've not got a problem with her.
  • We need penalties in one game otherwise it's guaranteed to happen in the England game. 
  • Croatia, three goals against Spain. Czech Rep, two goals against Netherlands.

Both scoreless against England. Are we sneakily one of the best defensive units in the tournament?

Cue a 4-0 defeat tomorrow.
  • Great game. I thought Spain brought that on themselves to a degree as they defended too deep at 3-1 meaning the desperate Croatians were allowed to keep building attacks.  
    Have you got it on mute?
    She's no Ashley Cole.
  • edited June 2021
    Croatia's last five knockout results inside 90 mins at major tournaments:

0-0
    1-1
    1-1
    1-1
    2-4 (France Final)

Add in 3-3 to that now. 
  • Emma Hayes, Chelsea women's manager. She isn't the worst. She talks a lot, which means she will say more silly things like blaming the ref for stopping the game when he couldn't do anything else as the ball had deflated, but she knows the game which is why she is there.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Emma Hayes, Chelsea women's manager. She isn't the worst. She talks a lot, which means she will say more silly things like blaming the ref for stopping the game when he couldn't do anything else as the ball had deflated, but she knows the game which is why she is there.  
    She knows her stuff - no problem with her.
  • Think Emma Hayes is actually ok today, so her do the in-studio punditry earlier in the tournament and she wasn’t great but seems better suited to co-commentary. 

She’s probably one of ITVs most insightful analysts, although that’s not a huge compliment!
  • Oh Croatia may regret that miss... Should be 4-3
  • se9addick said:
    Think Emma Hayes is actually ok today, so her do the in-studio punditry earlier in the tournament and she wasn’t great but seems better suited to co-commentary. 

She’s probably one of ITVs most insightful analysts, although that’s not a huge compliment!
    I thought she was awful in the studio but okay as a co-commentator.
  • A touch of Steve Brown about her non stop commentary  ;)
  • This is a crazy game ..
  • What a save
  • What a save.
  • Ahhhh - how have Croatia not scored there?
  • Ffs they've got to score that.
  • Sponsored links:

• We made this Croatia team look a lot better than they are. 
    Nice, jinx paid off and we might see another of the favourites out. 
    I wouldn’t say Spain were any more fancied than Croatia 
  • Oh Croatia may regret that miss... Should be 4-3
    They should be out of sight now... Should be 5-3
  • How's he not scored that?!
  • Think emma hayes is very good and insightful 
  • Loving this game! 
  • Unbelievable that I have missed this match due to working. 😩
  • Great finish.
  • At last - Morata.
  • Ffs just wanna see some penalties 
  • Great finish...