Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• Wow, what a goal 
  • I knew David Mooney would come good.
  • Shows how bonkers this game is when Morata scores!!!
  • Ffs just wanna see some penalties 
    Dont worry you will tomorrow :(
  • Shit, did you see that?! He must have a foot like a traction engine!
  • Game over
  • Game over
  • Fabulous game...
  • Half decent game this.
  • What did the commentary say about Morata and his family getting abuse on social media? I missed that.
    Great game BTW. Spain going under the radar a bit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Maybe Spain will sit back again now!
  • I expect us to replicate this tomorrow. 5 for Kane.
  • Few more goals in this 
  • This has been fantastic entertainment!
  • Emma Hayes “ morata has been brilliant , he was always going to get a goal at some point “ 

541 shots later . What a div
  • What did the commentary say about Morata and his family getting abuse on social media? I missed that.
    Every country has morons on social media...
  • edited June 2021
    What did the commentary say about Morata and his family getting abuse on social media? I missed that.
    Neither had I. Not surprised though.

Why any sports star has social media is beyond me. When you have 500k or even 10k followers you are gonna have some bad comments because… well… out of that many some people are bad, everywhere. Trying to push out hatred from 2 billion people on social media is pissing into the wind. Better to just not be part of it rather than hope all of humanity suddenly gets nice or can somehow be “regulated.”
  • One more goal and they equal the record in the Euros which has stood since the very first game, nine goals.
  • Sponsored links:

Neither had I. Not surprised though.

Why any sports star has social media is beyond me. When you have 500k or even 10k followers you are gonna have some bad comments because… well… out of that many some people are bad, everywhere. Trying to push out hatred from 2 billion people on social media is pissing into the wind. Better to just not be part of it rather than hope all of humanity suddenly gets nice or can somehow be “regulated.”
    I would imagine having a social media presence is necessary for the “brand”. I reckon I could put up with people saying anything they like about me, but bringing peoples wives/kids into it is ridiculous. 
  • Croatia have only got themselves to blame for going out here
  • xG 3.05 vs 3.85

What a game
  • Slight overreaction there from Morita
  • Looking ahead, Spain vs France should be a cracker
  • Great game with 8 goals and 8 misses but not a patch on 0-0 England v Scotland.
  • Argentinian referee for the game tonight. Conmebol's representative in the referee exchange program
  • Daddy_Pig said:
    Argentinian referee for the game tonight. Conmebol's representative in the referee exchange program
    Surprised they didnt give us the Argentine ref tomorrow
  • edited June 2021
    Ffs just wanna see some penalties 
    Only a day to wait

Jeez, my internet is crap