Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• The first couple of bars of the Swiss national anthem sounded a lot like 'Happy Birthday to you' but then it went south.. The Marseillais got the French going.
  • Switzerland isn't a country you can get passionate about
  • IdleHans said:
    Switzerland isn't a country you can get passionate about
    You mean you have neutral feelings about them? ;)
  • ITV's streaming is so shite!! - Its worse than watching an illegal one
  • For those who have not seen Phillips, sorry, Croatia goal

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/57642773
  • That Swiss manager. He looks like Michel Barnier on steroids.
  • So refreshing listening to Ally McCoist. Insightful and knowledgeable and concise comments about the action. It is obvious he hasn’t spent the last 24 hours learning by rote long turgid notes full of cliches and clumsy modern football terminology in an effort to persuade people he knows what he is talking about.
  • Looking ahead, Spain vs France should be a cracker
    Maybe!
  • edited June 2021
    Oh my good lord. France 0 Switzerland 1  (VAR check pending complete)

• Sponsored links:

• Terrific header that.
  • edited June 2021
    Hoooooooo ma god.

Was half expecting var to disallow for the tiniest of nudges. Come on Switzerland.
  • Great header, what a start
  • Proper centre forwards header that 
  • First time Switzerland have led a Knockout game since the 1954 World Cup

They scored five goals that game... Austria scored seven
  • Is anyone trying to watch this on ITV Hub? Mine crashed after about 3 minutes and I can't get it to work.
  • dickad1 said:
    Is anyone trying to watch this on ITV Hub? Mine crashed after about 3 minutes and I can't get it to work.
    Yeah I'm having to watch it on ESPN through one of my reliable streaming sites

Its a problem with ITV as loads are complaining on Twitter
  • Switzerland have actually done something vaguely interesting in a major tournament. Wow.
  • Clear and obvious mistake from the ref there with that free kick.
  • Sponsored links:

• dickad1 said:
    Is anyone trying to watch this on ITV Hub? Mine crashed after about 3 minutes and I can't get it to work.

What's the site? We only have one TV, and I've been put squarely back in my box when I politely asked the wife if she would watch the Ghislane Maxwell doc on her laptop!
  • edited June 2021
    dickad1 said:
    dickad1 said:

What's the site? We only have one TV, and I've been put squarely back in my box when I politely asked the wife if she would watch the Ghislane Maxwell doc on her laptop!
    https://www.viprow.me/france-vs-switzerland-online-stream-2

Can be a pain in the arse to access if you dont have an ad-blocker
  • You can play all the intricate football, but a decent cross to a target man striker is still a lethal weapon if done well
  • You can play all the intricate football, but a decent cross to a target man striker is still a lethal weapon if done well
    Charlton with Jayden Stockley is certainly proof of that
  • The so-called lesser teams have all performed well so far, apart from Wales.
  • The so-called lesser teams have all performed well so far, apart from Wales.
    Yeah but they had no fans in Amsterdam... ;)
  • dickad1 said:

You could try TV Player. It shows ITV.
  • Good to see that the UEFA Cameras can avoid showing a streaker on the pitch

They've learnt when not to show some things...