Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Euro 2020 Thread

Comments

• edited June 2021
    That sums up Mpappe’s tournament.

somebody shit like England are going to win this.
    Don't mate, opening right up now... fully expect us to lose tomorrow. 
  • Swiss have just cheesed of the French
  • edited June 2021
    We’re getting byes to win it !! 
    It’s like the scums fa cup run 
    we’re gonna walk it 
  • Based on that first hour of Football... Switzerland deserved that win as well
  • Again I thought var would step in and see if the keeper was off his line. Keeper didnt fancy celebrating straight away either.
  • 100% decided I will not watch if it goes to pens England v Germany.

Dont blame you, I'll probably watch but my nerves barely took that
    I feel for Mbappe of course. But France are not as great as these pundits have been saying for two weeks.
    I felt nervous for all of them players and I just felt Mbappe would miss. I can't bear to watch another England player miss a pen against Germany. 
    Let's hope it's decided before then.
  • edited June 2021
    Honestly anyone could win this!! - Wont be surprised if its someone like Denmark now
  • From the group stages I don't think anyone would have predicted the Netherlands, France, Portugal and (England or Germany) to be out by the Quarters. 
  • Sponsored links:

• That sums up Mpappe’s tournament.

somebody shit like England are going to win this.
    Oi
  • Germany the last remaining team from Group F... uh oh
  • 100% decided I will not watch if it goes to pens England v Germany.

Dont blame you, I'll probably watch but my nerves barely took that
    I feel for Mbappe of course. But France are not as great as these pundits have been saying for two weeks.
    I felt nervous for all of them players and I just felt Mbappe would miss. I can't bear to watch another England player miss a pen against Germany. 
    Let's hope it's decided before then.
    I think it'll be worse now given the fact we've won our last two shootouts so we've actually got a bit of hope.
  • Great drama 
  • Again I thought var would step in and see if the keeper was off his line. Keeper didnt fancy celebrating straight away either.
    All the penalty saves are checked now, fortunately the process is really quick
  • We’ll bring this tournament back to earth tomorrow afternoon. 
    No way can it be as good as today, fantastic games.
    bring on the back passing. 
  • God I’m going to be a mess tomorrow.
    Jaysus, why do we put ourselves through it 😫😫😫😫😫😫
  • Had to have a quiet dance in my living room. Now I'm off into the beautiful quiet streets to picked up my oldest son from what's sure to be a depressed party. Love it!!!!!
    You should have cheered loudly for the neighbourhood banter.
  • What were those Camera angles of the penalties! I was screaming at the TV, absolutely awful
    You are joking surely. 

That is by far the best angle to see exactly how close they are going to the corners etc 
  • Sponsored links:

• I don’t want to be a pedant…but that grapefruit covered in custard is supposed to be the World Cup trophy! 
  • Addickted said:
    So happy.

Which idiot had the Swiss as their outsiders?

• Is that Neil and Will from the Inbetweeners?
  • Sweden Ukraine will bring things down to earth
  • 3-1 up how the hell did that happen again
  • MrOneLung said:
    What were those Camera angles of the penalties! I was screaming at the TV, absolutely awful
    You are joking surely. 

That is by far the best angle to see exactly how close they are going to the corners etc 
    Really didn’t like it that angle. FIFA generation 
    This isn't even the angle you take pens on FIFA.
  • edited June 2021
    Knowing England’s luck we’ll probably beat the Germans then f@ck it up against Sweden/Ukraine (delete as appropriate)