Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

'27 dead' in Connecticut primary school shooting

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Apparently my stats are for Britain? That shocks me a bit!
  • Options
    I was going to say, that's way too low for the US. They have approx 10,000 gun deaths a year.
  • Options
    sralan said:

Point taken but how come any "dick head" can buy a gun? There must be some sort of guidelines as to whether you are of sound mind or not?

Quite often in these tragic cases it's the parent of the "dick head" who is buying the gun though.
  • Options
    This absolute mug who has done the press release for the NRA

Has said we need soldiers in schools with guns

The only way to stop a bad guy with guns is a good guy with better guns

On the day barrack wants a ban on assault riffles and multi clip systems for bullets

The NRA man is an arsehole no questions asked
  • Options
    And that my friend is the mentality of these people.
  • Options

This absolute mug who has done the press release for the NRA

Has said we need soldiers in schools with guns

The only way to stop a bad guy with guns is a good guy with better guns

On the day barrack wants a ban on assault riffles and multi clip systems for bullets

The NRA man is an arsehole no questions asked

Do you know what would be funny? If someone shot him a couple of times in the leg using a gun they legally got hold of.

• Options
    Actually I'm guessing he would be armed and able to protect himself!
  • Options
    another school shooting in California reported involving 2 pupils and a teacher.

not a surprise.
  • Options
    Unfortunately, there will be more.
  • Options
    When will they learn? Ridiculous.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The NRA advertising that they've added 100,000 new members since Sandy Hook is about as screwed up as it comes.
  • Options
    I like the thought that it is not a man with a gun in every school that is needed to help stop these incidents, it is a teacher in every gun shop.
  • Options
    This panorama programme on BBC One now is chilling, how people can be so evil.
  • Options
    Can't believe they think having a gun in the classroom is going to stop guns in schools. Who would trust an American with a gun in your child's classroom?
  • Options

Can't believe they think having a gun in the classroom is going to stop guns in schools. Who would trust an American with a gun in your child's classroom?

What happens if a child gets it and thinks its a toy? Americans are complete idiots arguing it is right.
  • Options
    Most Americans do not want this. It's being pushed by the NRA who are politically very strong over here. They're the major roadblock to any realistic gun control I'm afraid.