Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The end is nigh..time to confess....

Comments

• Options
    I will mate and me flop flips reckon its going to be warm
  • Options
  • Options

@Leroy Ambrose - you've gone down in my estimation mate :o(

*sadly walks away*

For the duck, or Ruth Arlington? Because it's actually the way I treated her that I'm most regretful for.

Oh - I'm adding another one here. Emma Gilroy - I'm sorry for puking in your handbag at Mike Tully's party back in 1992. Even sorrier for continuing to get off with your sister afterwards :(
  • Options
    I did your mum.
  • Options
    I did piss in my mates sisters wardrobe when very very drunk and mistook it for a lav all over her shoes and clothes

I am sorry for that
  • Options

I did piss in my mates sisters wardrobe when very very drunk and mistook it for a lav all over her shoes and clothes

I am sorry for that

Are you sure it wasn't your mates wardrobe?
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Wonder how many shrooms she's eaten.
  • Options
    I'm Spartacus
  • Options

To Grant Hazelwood - remember that half ounce of Nepalese hash you lost at John & Tamar's flat after we'd been clubbing in Hull, July '99? Really sorry but I found it.

The fact you was clubbing in Hull is far worse!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I once put a load of hand held LCD games in the brother's bedroom, with the alarms set to go off every hour from about midnight onwards. He looked so tired the next day. I'm chortling typing this so I guess I don't feel too bad!
  • Options
    does anyone know what time the world ends today because i've got to nip out and get my hair cut?
  • Options
    I have nothing to declare.... I am as pure as the driven snow ;-&
  • Options
    SE10 said:

To Grant Hazelwood - remember that half ounce of Nepalese hash you lost at John & Tamar's flat after we'd been clubbing in Hull, July '99? Really sorry but I found it.

I didn't even know they had seals in Hull.
  • Options
    Crickey... how long have we got?
  • Options
    If these Mayans were so damn smart, how come they didn't predict their own extinction?
  • Options

SE10 said:

I didn't even know they had seals in Hull.
    Pmsl :-)
  • Options
    Macronate said:

does anyone know what time the world ends today because i've got to nip out and get my hair cut?

More to the point, how does the world ending work with time zones ?
  • Options
    it's the 21st in Australia and nothing has happened!
  • Options
    I just spoke to our local roadsweeper (I work in the Town Hall). Turns out that he's a Johovah's Witness and he is looking forward to the world ending tomorrow! He's still sweeping up just in case it doesn't happen though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I challenged the Modern conception that the Mayans thought the world would end now... Just imagine in a thousand years when someone finds a (somehow) preserved a calendar we develop covering a thousand years? No doubt it'll be the end all over again
  • Options
    As a young teacher I once stood in a massive dog turd on the way to school. Once at my desk i wiped it on one of the desk legs. The first unfortunate child that came out to ask a question was then berated by me for the disgusting act of smearing dog poo on my desk and dispatched to the toilet to get tissue to clean it up. Which he did without question!
    I'm not proud of this act!
  • Options
    Indie Boy said:

it's the 21st in Australia and nothing has happened!

That's a shame!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    fattmatt said:

I just spoke to our local roadsweeper (I work in the Town Hall). Turns out that he's a Johovah's Witness and he is looking forward to the world ending tomorrow! He's still sweeping up just in case it doesn't happen though.

Those loons reckoned it was gonna happen in 1941,1975, 1984 and again before 2000.

Link shows all the so called end dates on record.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dates_predicted_for_apocalyptic_events

Remember watching a documentary about some yank cult that were prediciting the apocolypse whereby they, the chosen few inter- shaggers, would fire away to nirvana on a space rocket. Judgement day came and nothing happened....not a sausage. The presenter (may have been Louis Theroux come to think of it) asked what had happened and the leader came out with some clap trap about miscalculations.

Nutters
  • Options
    some of you may mock but you'll be sorry when the end of the world comes round again in 2197.
  • Options
    Wonder if the Mayans account for leap years?

If not then the whole things about 7 months out of date
  • Options
    March51 said:

If these Mayans were so damn smart, how come they didn't predict their own extinction?

There are still people in central/south America who identify themselves as Mayan. Instead of panicking they're celebrating tonight, since the end of the Calendar is simply the end of one age and the beginning of another, just like the end of our calendars every year
  • Options

I'm gay...............

• Options
    I confess AND yes I deserve to burn in the eternal fires of Hell... I have always quite liked Man Utd.
  • Options
    Am i dead yet

Or am i just proper fuko on my work xmas do