Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The end is nigh..time to confess....

124»

Comments

• Options
    Who is still here then?

I saw a crazy squirrel running around in circles at 11:13am , the water at my local pond had a few ripples on it as well , couldn't see any spaceships though?
  • Options

Just been to Chatham. I can confirm the world has ended...

The world ended in Chatham long before today!

• Options
    OK here goes. Years ago my best friend asked me to drive his slightly pissed fiance home (he didn't drive) from a party which I duly did. When we got outside her house she promptly bent down and gave me a BJ. Thing is I didn't feel guilty just jealous because my girlfriend at the time wouldn't have any of it! I used to get pangs of guilt from time to time but the pleasure of the memory always seemed to overtake it.
  • Options
    Wow

That is the worst

Hang your noggin in shame no way is your best mate worth less than a Nosh

• Options

OK here goes. Years ago my best friend asked me to drive his slightly pissed fiance home (he didn't drive) from a party which I duly did. When we got outside her house she promptly bent down and gave me a BJ. Thing is I didn't feel guilty just jealous because my girlfriend at the time wouldn't have any of it! I used to get pangs of guilt from time to time but the pleasure of the memory always seemed to overtake it.

Please don't say your mate was in the back seat!
  • Options
    It's all over and we survived.
  • Options
    See you all in the afterlife :-o
  • Options

Wow.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

Lock must have pressed the button, well done that man !

I appreciated that reference.
  • Options
    Dave - Im not sure if you noticed the world hasnt ended and there was no need to share... but glad you did!!

You are a downright dirty dog! Is your mate still with her?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Poor form.
  • Options
    Are they married?
  • Options
    JT said:

Are they married?

Dave were you the best man? ; )
  • Options
    Why wasn't your girlfriend having any of it? Black Jacks are lovely.
  • Options
    JT said:

Why wasn't your girlfriend having any of it? Black Jacks are lovely.

Perhaps her name wasn't penny chew.

• Options
    Does he know u post on here
  • Options
    We need to know:
    1 - are you still mates with?
    2 - are they still together?
    3 - do you see her, and give each other knowing looks over the table in the pub?
  • Options
    Leave it out, there is something my dad always told me

'a standing prick has no conscience'

He's confessed, whilst it is definitely not very classy I'll be shocked if no male on here has done the same or something similar
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Carter said:

Leave it out, there is something my dad always told me

'a standing prick has no conscience'

He's confessed, whilst it is definitely not very classy I'll be shocked if no male on here has done the same or something similar

Has you missus not told you about me yet mate?
  • Options
    You said it was alright to share carts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You have a pass, that's ok besides its my go tomorrow and I cannae wait I tell thee