Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The end is nigh..time to confess....

Comments

• Options
    There's a special circle of hell reserved for me - I enjoyed the musical We Will Rock You
  • Options
    i know all the words to Freedom by Wham.
  • Options
    @Leroy Ambrose - the duck! We've all been guilty, surely, of playing fast and loose with a girl's emotions.
  • Options
    Fair enough. Looking at it objectively, I suppose the duck's worse. Still felt worse about poor Ruth.
  • Options
    ok....About 12 years ago I was out with a mate who shall remain anonymous (nobody on here). We got proper lashed up in a club (think it was amodeous). He said I could stay at his house. Got back to his place, forgot to ask where the toilet was and just collapsed on the bed. Woke up in the middle of the night desperate for a piss but couldn't find the bathroom. SO....I pissed in the corner of the hallway and fucked off home. TRUE STORY. The shame has lived with me ever since
  • Options
    Everyone's going on about this armagedon like there's no tomorrow ffs!
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I can't beleive I actually posted that!

No one saw it before the edit right?

Well if you did, I was only kidding, OK?
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    I've always lied about the size of my penis when chatting up women in hope that they will stay interested, but this lie has always backfired on me when they eventually find out it's much bigger than I've said.
  • Options

I've always lied about the size of my penis when chatting up women in hope that they will stay interested, but this lie has always backfired on me when they eventually find out it's much bigger than I've said.

Chasing skirt with your aches and pains? I'm proud of you mate!
  • Options
    Joanne Lewis - when I said 'it's not you, it's me'. . . . . . . . .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Im pleased I kept quiet!!!!!
  • Options
    I refuse to confess anything but do think this is the best ever thread on charlton life
  • Options
    I ran with scissors once. Oh, and used tippex in a non-ventilated area.
  • Options
    Just remembered something I should confess about now. Another bodily function.

About ten years ago I went to a party near where rob Elliot used to live, I say party but it was a 'gathering' that got a bit over populated. Cut a long story short I used the upstairs toilet for a Richard III and there was no toilet roll anywhere, and I hunted high and low. I ended up using the hand towel to wipe my bum and left it in the bath (I know)

This in itself is not the worse part. The guy whose house it was has got a temper to say the least. I did not own up at the time (would anyone) and someone else got blamed, apparently he had previous for this sort of thing and got a few whacks. The pair of them still don't really get along and I said nothing. Until now. Sorry Wesley. I was the me who used the Egyptian cotton for what it was not meant.

And sorry Sam for taking a few peaches to the head for no reason but you did worse prior to my misgiving
  • Options
    Carter said:

Just remembered something I should confess about now. Another bodily function.

About ten years ago I went to a party near where rob Elliot used to live, I say party but it was a 'gathering' that got a bit over populated. Cut a long story short I used the upstairs toilet for a Richard III and there was no toilet roll anywhere, and I hunted high and low. I ended up using the hand towel to wipe my bum and left it in the bath (I know)

This in itself is not the worse part. The guy whose house it was has got a temper to say the least. I did not own up at the time (would anyone) and someone else got blamed, apparently he had previous for this sort of thing and got a few whacks. The pair of them still don't really get along and I said nothing. Until now. Sorry Wesley. I was the me who used the Egyptian cotton for what it was not meant.

And sorry Sam for taking a few peaches to the head for no reason but you did worse prior to my misgiving

Wow, I thought my confession was bad!!
  • Options
    My name is wesley
  • Options
    I was once a Junior Blade........it gets worse, much worse!!

I was also a Young Owl at the same time.......it doesn't stop there.

When i was about 9 my my couldn't find a replica charlton tracksuit, so bought me a Liverpool one and sewed a Charlton Patch over their badge.
  • Options
    I recorded a Savage Garden song off the radio.

I'm sorry.
  • Options
    Guys !
    Apparently its 23-30(GMT) tonight, and, its NOT the EOTW, its a "New Beginning" !
    So there !
  • Options
    Happy New Beginnings, one and all!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Didn't anyone see my joke?
  • Options
    said on the radio this morning that 11.15 is the time.

i am heading down to the ground to get my money back on our season tickets.

goodbye to you all.

• Options
    Macronate said:

said on the radio this morning that 11.15 is the time.

i am heading down to the ground to get my money back on our season tickets.

goodbye to you all.

See ya
  • Options
    Hmmmm ..... I wondered why they'd ditched the Christmas music on Magic this morning and were playing this instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Olz5zNqJk8
  • Options
    Bloody Mayan calendar makers - can't rely on them for anything! Now I've got to do some work :(
  • Options
    Bollocks - got to tell the missus I sold the house last week and have spent the money.
  • Options
    Just been to Chatham. I can confirm the world has ended...
  • Options
    Lock must have pressed the button, well done that man !