Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ian Watkins - Lost Prophets

Comments

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Makes you want to weep.

And the babies put up for the abuse by their own mums. Horrible.

To me, this is the worst part of the whole affair.
  • Options
    Feel sorry for the bandmates if they truly had no idea what was going on.

Hope he rots for the rest of his life.
  • Options
    What a monster. Ferne cotton must be feeling pretty sick she's pregnant I think too.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

What a monster. Ferne cotton must be feeling pretty sick she's pregnant I think too.

Considering they dated in 2005, probably not his.
  • Options
    Actually feel sick reading some of the stuff on Twitter
  • Options
    Fucking beast needs skinning alive.
  • Options
    All 3 should be put down. Honestly cannot see the point in keeping them. Animals.
  • Options
    Feed him to the pigs. Along with the mothers
  • Options
    this is a valid case for capital punishment, this thread will probably get bombed now. how can anyone argue that these 3 should remain alive oxygen theives?
  • Options
    The most sullying news story I've ever read. Makes me sick to the stomach. A foul excuse for a human being. Just thinking about those little kids is heartbreaking. Him and the two women need skinning up. Sooner the better.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've gone kind of numb reading the whole thing.
  • Options
    there is no justification for not terminating this individual, no prison sentence will be long enough there is no cure for being that sexually depraved, even taking away his genitals is not a cure for his mind warped attitude

no one can doubt his guilt no one can say mistaken id,

its a straight forward end of life case no need to continue paying for him
  • Options
    He'll probably top himself within a year, thus escaping any real punishment.
  • Options
    Has trumped his crimes against music.
    Assume he will get broadmoor.
  • Options
    ^^^ That's a f*cking shame. The only comfort I was taking from such a disgusting, scum-sucking story is the knowledge that the shivs were already being sharpened inside.
  • Options
    Absolutely sickening crimes from a clearly fucked up individual. The mothers just as bad if not worse. Their own children. Awful.
  • Options
    I actually can't think of a worse news story that I've read.

Going back to what others have said before the trial, I can't understand how the mothers have remained unnamed? I know nothing about the whole process but how can this be?
  • Options
    red_murph said:

Going back to what others have said before the trial, I can't understand how the mothers have remained unnamed? I know nothing about the whole process but how can this be?

Most likely because naming them would identify the victims and those kids have gone through more than enough already.
  • Options

this is a valid case for capital punishment, this thread will probably get bombed now. how can anyone argue that these 3 should remain alive oxygen theives?

The state has a duty to protect human life in all circumstances and to set the example of not killing.

Nobody would shed a tear if he was ripped to pieces in jail next week.

Faith in some form of natural justice is your recourse here.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    If he was a dog he'd be put down. As he's below that, then theres no argument for anything other than capital punishment.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    baby rape? .. the sick bastard should be castrated with a rusty bread knife
  • Options

red_murph said:

Most likely because naming them would identify the victims and those kids have gone through more than enough already.
    Fair point Henry, I hadn't thought about that. I didn't phrase my question properly, I was wondering if there was a legal reason for it. Although it really doesn't matter at all in the grand scheme of things, something for another time I think.

Lets just hope those little un's get through it all.
  • Options
    You can find out who the mothers are fairly easily on the internet, one is on twitter. I read that elsewhere anyway
  • Options
    There isn't an iota of a normal person's mind that can truly understand what the fuck this guy was doing. Getting caught clearly never occurred to him.

He will be living with the other vulnerable/ high profile prisoners, but someone will most certainly take a pop at him sooner or later. He is fucked. And judging by the reports on his demeanour in court, he knows it.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    its not enough though is it really, he should be terminated life over , and every penny he ever earned put into a fund for those poor babies he hurt, so that the scum bitch mothers can never find them

id kill them all so those babies can be truly free in the knowledge they cant hurt them no more
  • Options

Has trumped his crimes against music.
    Assume he will get broadmoor.

Be in the high security Cat A estate by my reckoning. He's made no claim of insanity so he'll do his time in normal prison on a VP wing. Someone will want to do him for the notoriety it would bring.
  • Options
    TBH I think it's better he live, death would be too easy for him.
  • Options
    nah a painful slow, agonising death is needed
  • Options
    In wouldn't be surprised if he took the cowards way out. He can feel free. I just hope those babies find loving homes.
  • Options

nah a painful slow, agonising death is needed

living in virtual solitary confinement knowing you will be tortured and killed if allowed to mingle & gradually realising what you've done to the lives of some completely defenceless children = the most painful, slow and agonising death of all