Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Minecraft

124»

Comments

• Options
    PL54 said:

Stampy is currently making in excess of £200k per month as a result of his Minecraft videos..... #justsaying

I don't understand
    My youngest son wants to be a You-tuber when he grows up!
  • Options
    Not knowing too much about it, is it like Lego on a computer whereby you can build anything you want, usually buildings?

And are the videos on you tube just these experts building stuff in real time?
  • Options

PL54 said:

Stampy is currently making in excess of £200k per month as a result of his Minecraft videos..... #justsaying

I don't understand
    Mine too.
  • Options

PL54 said:

I don't understand
    Mine too.
    Mine wants to be a youtuber now, with me.
    "Daddy, when can we start making videos for you tube"

erm.. son, I don't have the knowledge, equipment, time or inclination.

He is more than addicted.
    It seems that anyone that has played minecraft with stampy now have their own channel and there are plenty of others doing it, too.

He's now discovered some Irish girl called Little Kelly who now makes Minecraft characters from playdough and reviews toys who appears in Tiny Turtle and Little Lizards videos.

It seems that you don't even have to be good at presenting, either. I suppose it beats working for a living...