Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone watching the darts ?

Comments

• Options
    cafctom said:

James Wade might be the most miserable looking person in sport.

Arry Boy at QPR is running him a close 2nd at present :-(
  • Options
    Sky Sports mate.

Saw the interview on SSN a pasted it from the site.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

His illness might have something do with that.
  • Options
    cafctom said:

He suffers from depression, so can't really help that.
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    what's James Wade's illness

edit: ok seen above
  • Options
    My favourite is Dave Chisnall. So thick it's unreal.
  • Options
    the Taylor interview on Sky was pretty much a goodbye speech really looked ffff off by everything thats gone on.....does PT need darts ?

Sky and Darts defo need Phil Taylor

I reckon good chance he will quit after tomorrow if he turns up ...

10/11 the MVB is a good bet --

• Options

Had taylor to win 6-4, happy days.Taylor is a class act especially after giving my son his darts after his first round win.

Very good of Taylor to give your son his darts but his on-stage behaviour - considering the huge success he has had - is often very, very poor.

Last night all he had to do was shake hands with Barney, give him a hug and a smile and say "well played, bad luck" instead we got the whole angry little man routine in front of millions of people.

Taylor had already had the best possible 'revenge' over Barney by beating him and making the final, to carry it on afterwards looked pathetic, graceless and classless.
    first time he has ever acted like that ....his sky interviews talks volume of the guy

• Options
    Plaaayer said:

Sky Sports mate.

Saw the interview on SSN a pasted it from the site.

cheers
  • Options
    jdsd42 said:

Had taylor to win 6-4, happy days.Taylor is a class act especially after giving my son his darts after his first round win.

Very good of Taylor to give your son his darts but his on-stage behaviour - considering the huge success he has had - is often very, very poor.

Last night all he had to do was shake hands with Barney, give him a hug and a smile and say "well played, bad luck" instead we got the whole angry little man routine in front of millions of people.

Taylor had already had the best possible 'revenge' over Barney by beating him and making the final, to carry it on afterwards looked pathetic, graceless and classless.
    first time he has ever acted like that ....his sky interviews talks volume of the guy

Er, no, Taylor has been jnvolved in several other similar clashes with other players, for such a successful player he seems to have an incredibly thin skin.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Who do we think will win it tonight then gents?

Personally would love to see MVG win and think he should just edge it if on form. Never ever discount Taylor though, finishing and experience could be the difference. If he wins I suspect that he will finally retire, maybe.

Either way, I hope that we see some sort of tribute to the late great Sid and that it's great night of darts.

GAME ON.
  • Options
    Think MVG will do it, 7-5. He's scoring so highly he gives himself so many chances at doubles, just needs to be solid there to seal it.
  • Options
    MGV to win 7-4
  • Options
    Taylor to win just

• Options
    taylor to win 7-5
  • Options
    A few mates gone down there dressed in MVG green tops and bald heads apparently gonna start a chant of "you know what you are" to phil taylor around the 3rd leg .... Doubt they'll be heard
  • Options
    MVG to win 7-5
  • Options
    Van Gerwen 7-4 is my prediction
  • Options
    As long as there is a 170 checkout I'll be happy, one from each player and I'll be even happier.
  • Options
    Kom op het Brabants Boer!!.
    Hope Taylor gets his fat arrogant a**e kicked.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

A few mates gone down there dressed in MVG green tops and bald heads apparently gonna start a chant of "you know what you are" to phil taylor around the 3rd leg .... Doubt they'll be heard

Shows how much that soung is overused - what sense does it make in this contest? You know what you are... erm, an arrogant darts player from Stoke?

• Options
    Really wish MVG had chosen Beaker (Muppets) as his nickname.
  • Options
    Might chuck some dollar on MvG . However good PT is if he misses his doubles hes a goner
  • Options
    Despite van Gerwen's scoring just can't bring myself to write off Taylor, 7-5.
  • Options
    Ouch. 170 checkout.
  • Options
    There you go Nicholas
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

As long as there is a 170 checkout I'll be happy, one from each player and I'll be even happier.

Maybe you should bet on the darts instead of the football! ;-)
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Think I might Callum :), done well this tourney, If Van Gerwen can hit one now then thats an extra 200. Well done Phil the Power
  • Options
    Power failure at the darts!!
  • Options
    Without a doubt MVG is on fire

Can't get over how much he looks like the only gay in the village