Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone watching the darts ?

Comments

• Options
    His philness is getting philled in at the moment. Long way to go though. It's a fair bet that walliams and Lucas will due a piss take of this in due course.
  • Options
    I keep waiting for Andy to come on the stage with his wheel chair
  • Options
    That was nearly it Nicholas

Getting good now this never seen Phil do that before
  • Options
    nearly jumped around the front room there
  • Options
    Wayne mardle said Taylor wants to win the Sid Waddell trophy the others the world title , that and the other bloke being a foreigner I'm hoping Taylor wins it
  • Options
    Is this the best final ever
  • Options
    Baldy getting scalped now. Terrific game. Taylor milking the crowd.
  • Options
    Can he do it

I hope so come on Phil last set get over the line don't turn the power off MVG is breaking up now finish him off unleash the next 3 legs from hell and while h out I wanna watch motd
  • Options
    shame for MVG ran out of steam
  • Options
    Unbelievable darts from Taylor. Absolutely destroyed MVG over those last 4/5 sets. Perfect first winner of the Sid Waddell Trophy. Had a great time there again this year. Well played all!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ffs MVG would have finished that 170 there.

Fair play to Taylor when you think his career is coming to an end he comes back every time. Great game
  • Options

Is this the best final ever

Not sure - but I tell you one thing, that's definitely the best darts player ever. Absolute beast.

• Options
    Told ya

The old man still has it really glad he won
  • Options
    He is the best there is the best there ever will be

He didn't panic and held in there then punished the misses and took opportunities which made MVG doubt himself and got in his noggin you could see him dismantling him from within

True champion

• Options
    Well done phil. Proved me wrong lol bro good final not the best ever tho behind taylor v barney and taylor v Gregory. Off the top of my head. well 3 days off then onto lakeside. for the bdo worlds
  • Options
    Taylor was simply brilliant. Awesome display, especially after MVG's start to the game.

Strangely MVG's treble hitting let him down rather than the doubles, the boy is only 23 though and will definitely win it at some point. Cracking darts from both.
  • Options
    MVG gave up u could see it the trebles left him because Phil took them away from him without him realising

Was like a Jedi mind trick
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    Hopefully MVG fulfills his potential now and becomes the greatest darts player in the world. So many players like Lewis,Wade,Whitlock have for one reason or another not pushed on over the years.
  • Options
    Thought it was a bit rude of taylor to ignore MVGs speech and put something round the head of the presenter during the interviewer too
  • Options
    I think it will have the opposite effect
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Taylor was incredible tonight. Fair play to him, MvG just couldnt live with him last 4 sets.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Hopefully MVG fulfills his potential now and becomes the greatest darts player in the world. So many players like Lewis,Wade,Whitlock have for one reason or another not pushed on over the years.

You could say Lewis winning the PDC 2 times in a row and getting to another quarter final this year is him pushing on.

• Options
    Great final, Taylor showed why he is the greatest ever. Cant believe how many people were rooting for MVG over Taylor... still like the kid but wheres your patriotic side? MVG was very unlucky and played a blinder right up until Taylor went 5-4 then he lost it, will be up there for a long time and if he doubles like he did in the final then he will be unbeatable

Great advert for darts! may have to go next year, those ring girls who they walk in with too #phwoarrrr
  • Options
    AlexC said:

Nicholas said:

You could say Lewis winning the PDC 2 times in a row and getting to another quarter final this year is him pushing on.

Yes but a lot of the other televised tournements he has looked disintrested. Hoping he will show his true potential on regular basis rather then just turning up for the PDC tourney.

• Options
    Same JohnnyBev, made me want a ticket for next year. Mind you it always does, then I forget again!
  • Options

Same JohnnyBev, made me want a ticket for next year. Mind you it always does, then I forget again!

LOL spot on Neil, i say it every year... maybe organise a CL trip :)
  • Options
    Enjoyed it this year. Still get the feeling Taylor is just holding back the tide and MvG will win a lot of titles in the future. Not sure if it's just me but Taylor at times appears emotionally unstable.
  • Options
    I just hit a lunchtime 180 in the porters lodge!! my first one... happy days!
  • Options
    Nice one Sonic! No better feeling than that first one, expect many more to follow!

Great darts pub is The Porters as well.
  • Options
    Going to the darts tomorrow in Bournemouth with this man