Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup 3rd Round | Charlton vs. Huddersfield | 5th January 2013 | Preview, Teams, Predictions

Comments

• Same as Henry:

Button
    Solly Dervite Morrison Evina
    Wagstaff Pritchard Jackson Kerker
    BWP Kermorgant

with Azeez coming on in the second half.
    I would like to see Fox and Cousins play as well.
    1 - 0 to us.
  • Button
    Solly Morrison Taylor Evina
    Cook Wilson Pritchard Kerkar
    BWP Kermit
  • 1-6 to Uddersfield. Well it worked against Watford!
  • edited January 2013

1-6 to Uddersfield. Well it worked against Watford!

Won't work soapy unless Len Glover and all the other reverse psychologists get the vibes going. By the way you got the provisions in yet for another spell behind the sofa for when we play Palace away? :-)
  • Lots of changes we think, 2-0 win and great home draw please.
  • Worlds dullest cup game in the build up. Either 1-1 or 1-4 to the udders.

I have a feeling it could be the kind of game where we see how disastrous a few injuries can be to the squad (as I reckon CP will throw out mostly a second string team with Taylor captain.)

Not that we haven't already seen how Bad injuries can be already haha
  • Love the cup, and hate the way its treated, us included. Hopefully grab a win and see what happens in the draw.
  • Can't see us winning this one 3-0 to them,our cup dream over for another year.
  • edited January 2013
    That's the spirit lads keep those negative vibes coming :-) ........more.....more!
  • End Hudderfield unbeaten cup run :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Draw, replay, lose. Maximum disruption, minimum fun.
  • Kap10 said:

losing 5-1 down to 10 men win 7-6

Don't be silly, Kap, that would never happen. Next you'll be suggesting one of our players will get five goals too...
  • We (RD) have decided that we are going to sit in the east stand near away fans for this game. Hoping for a Decent amount of us. All are welcome to come over, also does anyone know if we're able to bring a Drum into the east? Cheers.
  • We (RD) have decided that we are going to sit in the east stand near away fans for this game. Hoping for a Decent amount of us. All are welcome to come over, also does anyone know if we're able to bring a Drum into the east? Cheers.

Are you considering of making this a regular arrangement? I think it is a good idea and I may see if the old man wants to sit there aswell.
  • I really would love a cup run and I'm really looking forward to this one to be honest with you, to see the team will be interesting, if he plays a strong side then that is great because I get to see another football match with a first 11 with so much passion for our club. However, if a weakened side is put out then that is great too because the game could be a catalyst for a great run in form for a fringe player. I also would not mind seeing some of the younger players as I really feel I should spend a larger amount of my time watching them play. So it seams a win win for me, just like the result 3-1 to the Addicks COYR!!

Are you considering of making this a regular arrangement? I think it is a good idea and I may see if the old man wants to sit there aswell.
    Not for this season we won't be, but we have been talking about it

Not for this season we won't be, but we have been talking about it
    Okay, still might sit there tomorrow though!
  • Think we are going to see a very young side tomorrow. Ruben Bover has just tweeted wishing the following players good luck for tomorrow:

Bradley Jordan
    Morgan Fox
    Callum Harriot
    Jordan Cousins
    Semi Ajayi
  • Looks like a few youngsters playing Tommorrow,

@ruben_bover: All the best tomorrow boys deserve that @bjordan47 @MA_Fox @Cally_messi @S_Ajayi5 jordan and ads. #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm hoping ads is Azeez. Will be great seeing so many of the youth getting a chance.
  • Tell you what. Just pitch up tomorrow and enjoy.
  • Shame I've got to miss this (and Blackpool :( ) was looking forward to seeing some new players.
  • Wasn't going originally but I just can't keep away because I'm a mug. Buying on the day, North Lower, Arsenal away after a 2-0 Addicks win tomorrow please!
  • Well I still love the FA Cup and 3rd round is still exciting for me. We are now comfortably midtablish so surely a cup run is just what we need? But the Udders will probably want this more than us and we will go out but another 1-1 looks on the cards, losing in the replay.
  • 2-1 Charlton
  • Conundrum. CGAFF - couldn't give a...... Given what's happened to the cup in recent years but perversely hope we win to get a decent 4th round tie. I know, I know, doesn't make any sense but there y'go. Had no intention whatsoever of going but if all these yoofs are playing I'd be interested to see how they get on. If its a nice day and I have nothing else to do............

PS. All those planning to take drums into the East. Have fun guys but don't get used to the idea!
  • Tell you what. Just pitch up tomorrow and enjoy.

THIS :)

• Wasn't gonna be going but turns out I am. I therefore reckon a drab 1-1.