Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

WHY CANT WAGGY GET A GAME IN THIS SIDE???????????

Well i think he deserves a chance.Surely he is better than Cook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Don't understand what Waggy's done wrong either.

He's not had a sniff this season.

I fear he's on his way.
  • Options
    Scp obviously doesn't fancy him. Amazing really when you consider both cook and kerkar get in ahead of him. Chips in with the odd goal as well.
  • Options
    To be honest, I think he would have looked at home today.
  • Options
    Doesn't look god for him, shame I always liked him, always gives his all and has as much quality as most in the squad, and I think his pace could be used effectively.
  • Options
    Should be moved on if CP doesn't rate him.
  • Options
    Really disappointed that Waggy did not play. He deserves a chance more than some but to think that Kerker and Cook were preferred is ridiculous. Waggy gives 100% so I thought that he would at least get a run in the cup. Hope the lad can stay positive.
  • Options
    I was always team Waggy in the Waggy vs Green debate but Wilson is probably a better RM. Not sure how Waggy would do on the left but can't be much worse than we've got there. Or even as an option playing in 'the hole'.
  • Options
    I like waggy brings something different on the right. If used I think he can make a contribution. Wagstaff needs a chance this season as a run of games in the side the same as Powell done with Green but got dropped for inconsistency.
  • Options
    If nothing else, you always get 100% out of Waggy. He also has a great shot and can get a goal out of nowhere. I don't know why he has been frozen out without being given a chance to show what he can do at this level.
  • Options
    I agree with CP that Wilson and Green are better, especially in this league. But Kerkar - no way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Either Green or Waggy should have played. That neither did says a lot for me.
  • Options
    By the sound of it Waggy has been fortunate not to have been part of todays game. He wins enough of the unpopular vote as it is . Imagine the comments that would have been directed at him!! A lucky escape. Give him a league start within a strong team .
  • Options
    Waggy should have been a starter in this match. Of our squad from last year he is the only one who has not been given a fair chance - and he ended last season and started this season as first choice until injured. Has never let the side down and scored important goals. Hope he stays. Green and Cook not good enough. Green is OK for the squad but hopefully we will get better.
  • Options
    This x2

I agree with CP that Wilson and Green are better, especially in this league. But Kerkar - no way.

• Options
    Cant see anyway back for waggy think him not starting yesterday was a final nail in his coffin so to speak shame really
  • Options
    It's actually bizarre. Kerkar and Cook are certainly no better than Waggstaff of that I am certain. I don't care that SCP and the coaching staff see them all every day. I have seen nothing in Salim to make me think he will get any better and at this point I am prepared to give Cook the benefit of the doubt as in all honesty I havn't seen him enough. Waggy on the other hand does still have a certain potential. He offers energy. Willingness to work very hard for the team. Links well with Solly and does score a goal. It has to be down to CP not liking Waggy for some reason surely.
  • Options
    edited January 2013

It's actually bizarre. Kerkar and Cook are certainly no better than Waggstaff of that I am certain. I don't care that SCP and the coaching staff see them all every day. I have seen nothing in Salim to make me think he will get any better and at this point I am prepared to give Cook the benefit of the doubt as in all honesty I havn't seen him enough. Waggy on the other hand does still have a certain potential. He offers energy. Willingness to work very hard for the team. Links well with Solly and does score a goal. It has to be down to CP not liking Waggy for some reason surely.

Probably hit the nail right on the head SHG after all he would have learnt a lot from Curbs and if you crossed him you were history :-(
  • Options
    Waggy just doesn't strike me as the sort of lad with a bad attitude. Don't understand why isnt getting an opportunity.
  • Options
    He's on his way out!
  • Options
    i think SCP doesn't fancy Waggy as a player ,at this level , and as Bryan says Waggy isn't the sort to have an attitude problem
    personally don't rate him and i would be surprised if he spent musch if any of his career playing regularly above league one standard
    the orien fan i know was not impressed with him during his loan spell
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Regardless of how some of us me included doubt that Waggy is good enough for the Championship at least we know exactly that he will go out and always always give 100% and try his hardest for the team. When we see players that some of us also think are not good enough for the Championship like Kerkar and Green getting games when it looks like they couldn't give a monkeys about giving their all I find it very frustrating and not a little puzzling.
  • Options
    I'm all for giving Cook a run in the team as he's still young and will improve. Kerkar though is just awful and bottles every challenge and runs around like a headless chicken.
  • Options
    He never looked good enough for league one apart from very occasional flashes and had more than enough opportunity so not sure why powell would think he is worth looking at a level above. Great attitude and a hard worker but sadly he just isnt good enough. Dont matter how much effort you put in if youre not good enough. And im sure powell will be looking to move him on this jan having already loaned him out.
  • Options

He never looked good enough for league one apart from very occasional flashes and had more than enough opportunity so not sure why powell would think he is worth looking at a level above. Great attitude and a hard worker but sadly he just isnt good enough. Dont matter how much effort you put in if youre not good enough. And im sure powell will be looking to move him on this jan having already loaned him out.

All true but neither are Green and Kerkar good enough for this division.
  • Options

I'm all for giving Cook a run in the team as he's still young and will improve. Kerkar though is just awful and bottles every challenge and runs around like a headless chicken.

On yesterdays performance Cook is not good enough.
  • Options

On yesterdays performance Cook is not good enough.
    On yesterdays performance none of them are good enough.
  • Options
    No but with regards to green, i dont really rate him but as much as people slate him on here, in my opinion all those who suggest waggy is better are either kidding themselves or letting waggys try hard attitude blur their judgement. Despite being dire almost every time he has started this season, green has almost always looked dangerous when coming on as a sub and if we are chasing the game does have the ability to put in a killer ball or a dangerous shot. All waggy can bring is what cook brought at watford, ie run about and chase as hard as he can when we are trying to run the clock down. And to be honest cook is probably just as good as him at that.

As for kerkar im inclined to agree but he is our backup on the other side. Personally id much rather have him as a left footer out there than wagstaff.
  • Options
    I'd like to see Wilson move inside with BP and Waggy wide. Our ability to break from our deep set up would be awesome. Need Haynes back or Azeez to step up though.
  • Options

No but with regards to green, i dont really rate him but as much as people slate him on here, in my opinion all those who suggest waggy is better are either kidding themselves or letting waggys try hard attitude blur their judgement. Despite being dire almost every time he has started this season, green has almost always looked dangerous when coming on as a sub and if we are chasing the game does have the ability to put in a killer ball or a dangerous shot. All waggy can bring is what cook brought at watford, ie run about and chase as hard as he can when we are trying to run the clock down. And to be honest cook is probably just as good as him at that.

As for kerkar im inclined to agree but he is our backup on the other side. Personally id much rather have him as a left footer out there than wagstaff.

Wagstaff has a decent goal scoring record too
  • Options
    but he still can't cross enough (or stay on his feet and not moan at the ref)