Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Palace boycott?

Comments

• Off_it said:

In case you never caught it the first time "Ronny" - or whatever name you choose to post under next time - FUCK OFF.

V poor attempts. Embarrassingly so.

Ah your a real p!ssy guy you know - just cos you said something stupid and I highlighted it and made you look stupid for comic effect. You do the same thing to people all the time, your constantly trying to make snide remarks, so why can't I?

I also post on the other threads so stop with trolling thing its just an easy escape route for you.
  • "Stupid"?

You're doing fine on your own mate.

Night night.
  • Agree with you Ronnie about Off_it's digs, they can be wearing...but then again he tends to tell the truth which I really, really like.
  • Off_it said:

In case you never caught it the first time "Ronny" - or whatever name you choose to post under next time - FUCK OFF.

Ah your a real p!ssy guy you know - just cos you said something stupid and I highlighted it and made you look stupid for comic effect. You do the same thing to people all the time, your constantly trying to make snide remarks, so why can't I?

I also post on the other threads so stop with trolling thing its just an easy escape route for you.
    You're boring.
  • Can't be that hard to make a round of ham sandwiches while we're all filling our flasks can it?
  • Agree with you Ronnie about Off_it's digs, they can be wearing...but then again he tends to tell the truth which I really, really like.

Yeah, loves to dish it out and then over sensative when on the receiving end.
    I'm yet to see him write more than one sarcastic line, but i'm sure he speaks 'the truth'.
  • It's a forum Ronnie, have fun and don't take jibes so seriously...at the end of the day we're all singing from the same hymm sheet.
  • i'm in

Make sure you tell your 6 mates as well. Should be quite easy - they all live inside your head.

I wont buy any food in the groud but will probs get a beer at half time.
    This Ronny bloke is a moron.
  • Well done to those who have committed.
  • I dont come on here to read your bleeding squabbles thanks fellas. Take them elsewhere.
  • Sponsored links:

• This thread is a complete waste of time IMO. There are always long queues for food/drink at away grounds and I'm certain there will be at Palace, whether 50 people boycott it or not. Sorry lads.

But if this thread stops 100 people buying food or programmes at say 5 quid a pop then Thats £500 quid less for those mugs. So job done in my opinion.

• edited January 2013
    Personally I doubt that 100 people will not buy food/drink. If they are hungry/thirsty, they will buy, especially if they've had a few beers beforehand.Even if they did, it will mean less queues, so others will buy, that wouldn't have bothered.
    Let's see. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for not helping Palace, but this isn't really going to make much difference is it ?

Programme boycott, yes, if they make a £1 profit per programme, we may do them out of a hundred quid.

I bet that'll really worry them, when they're counting the £12M they get for Zaha.

Sorry, I'm not being arsey, just realistic.
  • We could always have a "dirty protest" instead
  • We could always have a "dirty protest" instead

So rather than throwing a seat like at Millwall, we all throw our stool at Palace?
  • Yep I'm in
  • Off_it said:

Over react much? This is an internet forum, he's not gone round your house to insult your wife. The internet attracts weirdos who want to make stupid comments, leave him to it.
  • Toilet cleaner though?! I mean - are you 12 years old? At what point in your head did you think that would be funny?

Chirpy chirpy cheep cheep
  • Too much Bunny.
  • It's a forum Ronnie, have fun and don't take jibes so seriously...at the end of the day we're all singing from the same hymm sheet.

Are we? I'm not sure in a couple of cases, as seen on this thread already.

• DRF said:

Off_it said:

Over react much? This is an internet forum, he's not gone round your house to insult your wife. The internet attracts weirdos who want to make stupid comments, leave him to it.
    To be fair I'd be pretty pissed off if someone called me a paedophile.
  • Sponsored links:

• ozaddick said:I dont come on here to read your bleeding squabbles thanks fellas. Take them elsewhere.

• I think to settle it, presuming he hasn't been banned yet, ronnie should come up with 10 reasons to prove as to why he is not a Millwall fan. Over to you ronnie
  • Please do that on another thread Ronnie!
  • Almost

I think to settle it, presuming he hasn't been banned yet, ronnie should come up with 10 reasons to prove as to why he is not Groucho. Over to you ronnie

Edited.
  • edited January 2013
  • Won't have their high prices ruining my day out but will boycott anything else they sell. What are we talking about here? 10 quid too much? They charge their home fans the same. It is a rip off but its once in a season. They rip their own fans off every week!
  • Unfortunately I think the fatties will let you down.
  • If it was up to me I would want all Charlton fans avoid the match altogether. £32 is just outrageous inho.
  • Won't be buying anything. Eat and drink....to words never to be used when visiting Crystal Palace.
  • This thread is a complete waste of time IMO. There are always long queues for food/drink at away grounds and I'm certain there will be at Palace, whether 50 people boycott it or not. Sorry lads.

This is the only comment worth reading here.