Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yann the man

13»

Comments

• Options
    Off_it said:

Them shadows are mental in that picture - particularly the ball which seems to have a hole in it!

Pure art - see what you mean, Offy. Submit it for the Turner Prize.

• Options

sorry to ruin your love-in, but a think legend status is going a bit far - unless you equate it with someone like Leaburn..............

yes, Kermy fights for the cause and usually puts a shift in, even if it means he gets hurt in the process. However, for me. he doesn't shoot enough, he doesn't go forward enough with the ball & you'll find that 90% of his first touches are lay-offs....I admit most are quality lay-offs , but I would like to see more selfishness when he has the ball.

You mean you don't reckon he's a top Prem player, Golfie?

Might be why he's playing for Charlton!

;o)
  • Options

when he scores the winner at Sellout in 2 weeks time.........

This

• Options

The quality of my sex life depends on how Yann plays...does that sound a little homoerotic?

You can't knock one out unless Yann scores. Very strange.

• Options

This is where Chrissy earns his money. I think we suffered a bit when he brought Yann back into the side because he was not fully up to speed -understandably. But he needed games to get up to speed. I'd have held off for a bit longer, but Chrissy sees the bigger picture.

I think Yann would of kicked in his door and spewed obscene french dialect at CP if he didn't come back when he did. He was busting a gut to play again so soon after his injury, and CP had to hold him back an extra week. He was flying in training as soon as he was fit to prove he was ready.

• Options
    edited January 2013

The quality of my sex life depends on how Yann plays...does that sound a little homoerotic?

You can't knock one out unless Yann scores plays well. Very strange.

• Options
    I love Yann so much. He displays every quality I want from a Charlton player x 1000.
  • Options
    The threads on here of him not being good enough a few weeks ago always were absurd good player at this level, has faults but his positives far outweigh them and his determination, strength and nevec say die attitude mean he is invaluable to us. Gets crowd going. Good role model etc. Legend is maybe too much rihhr now but he is certainly a player who will be remembered and will leave his mark
  • Options
    If Yann was quicker he'd be the complete centre forward - but he would not be playing for us.
  • Options
    As Tina sang " Simply the Be(a)st " !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

As Tina sang " Simply the Be(a)st " !

Hmmm. Just a thought...

Could this be Yann's song ?

• Options
    He's a big lad so was always going to take a handful of games to get fit and trimmer.
  • Options
    He's brilliant but I'm not sure about legend yet.

It's in the making though....
  • Options
    Hasn't he already got two songs?!
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    mendonca said:

He's a big lad so was always going to take a handful of games to get fit and trimmer.

He is not overly tall though is he? Actually how tall is the Yannmeister?
  • Options
    5ft 5 - same as Stephens
  • Options
    10,000 feet tall.
  • Options
    6ft1.5 it says on wiki.
  • Options

mendonca said:

6ft
  • Options

mendonca said:

It's not the size, it's what you do with it. Or so I hear.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think he's fantastic - a legend already as far as I am concerned. He was the difference last season. We had a great work ethic team with some skill as well but he was the final piece of the jigsaw - something extra.

I am so pleased he is starting to produce again in this Division. No doubt in my mind that he would.